Chapter eleven

...

Macy's POV

I walked towards the entrance as I saw two figures standing outside. I walked a bit further and when I came outside my eyes widened. I saw Clarisse waving at me, there was a woman next to her. Mom. I quickly walked towards them and immediately hugged my mom really tight. ''Mom!'' I've missed you so much!'' I said as the tears came rolling down my cheeks. ''I've missed you too sweetie!'' My mom smiled as she pulled away. Tears forming in her eyes, she kept staring at me. ''You're such a beauty.'' She proudly smiled and whiped away her tears. ''Hey! Did you forget I'm here too!'' Clarisse giggled.  I chuckled and gave her a hug, I totally forgot she was also here. We just had a girls chat as we walked towards Clarisse's car.

Justin's POV

''Ready to go to Europe?'' Alfredo cheered while he sat next to me. ''Mhm'' I mumbled. Focussing on my mobile. ''What are you doing?'' Alfredo asked trying to look at my phone. ''Look at this girl, damn.'' I said as I showed a photo of a model. Alfredo gave me a glare without even looking at the photo. ''Justin..'' He sighed. ''What?'' I asked confused. ''Don't you think it's a bit.. weird to look at other girls while you have.. Macy?'' He said looking at his hands on his lap. I sighed. ''Bro, it's not that I fuck with these girls right?'' I pointed at my mobile. ''I'm not cheating!'' I shrugged. ''But would you like it if Macy looked at o-'' ''Ofcourse not.'' I interrupted him. ''See?'' Alfredo shook his head and got up from the seat, walking towards the other side of the plane. I just sighed, maybe Fredo was right. Macy means the world to me.. And yeah, it's a bit quick but we're taking it slow. But to be honest, I don't know if I could stay dry for two months, I just need something to do in these two months. If Macy would've joined me I wasn't thinking about cheating. No.. No it's not cheating, I just have my own needs.. There's nothing wrong with that, right? Someone interrupted my thoughts. I looked up to see kenny come in with a bottle of water. ''Need some?'' He asked as he pointed at the bottle. ''No thanks.'' I gave him a smile and focused on my phone again. I decided to text Macy.

'Mis you already xx'

I recieved a reply immediately.

'Mis you too!'

I smiled, putting my phone away. She missed me.

*6 hours later*

I woke up by someone shaking me. ''Justin, Justin wake up. We're in London.'' I slowly opened my eyes as I looked up at Scooter. ''Finally.'' I yawned and stretched. I stood up and watched as Scooter facepalmed his forehead. ''Justin please pull up your pants.'' He sighed. I looked down and saw that my sweatpants were litterally on my knees. Chuckling I pulled them a bit up so that my sweatpants were still a bit low. Scooter sighed again, letting me know that I had to pull them up more. ''Scooter just accept my swag okay?'' I gave him a smirk and walked past him with my backpack. ''Whatever.'' He mumbled as he patted my shoulder for me to walk out of the plane. We grabbed all our stuff and walked towards the exit of the Airport. I looked around to see a lot of beliebers standing there, screaming loudly as soon as they laid eyes on me. I walked towards them, signed some stuff, took some pictures and said I loved them. ''We love you so much Justin!'' One girl cried. Damn, I love british accents. I smiled and waved as I walked away towards the crew who where walking towards parkinglot where some cars would pick us up. ''Let's go eat something first'' Scooter suggested as we all agreed and drove off to Mac'donalds

Macy's POV

I spent this day just with my mom and Clarisse. I told them some things about me and Justin, Mom had to leave early because dad couldn't find out that she was with me. I don't know why but I get her. She just doesn't want to cause any drama.. I haven't heard anything from my dad and I think he'll never talk to me again.

As soon as Clarisse and I were at her place I started to pack out my clothes and stuff in my room. I looked a bit around, dark brown walls, a king size bed.. I loved it. When I was done I walked over to the livingroom, seeing Clarisse on the couch with her legs curled up on the couch. ''Hi'' She softly smiled as I sat next to her. ''Hi'' I replied curling my legs up also. ''I made some hot chocolate'' She said nodding towards the coffeetable in front of us, where two steaming cups stood. ''Hmm my favorite, thanks'' I smiled as I grabbed one of them and curled my hands around it. ''So Mace..'' Clarisse started. I looked at her, waiting for her to continue. ''When does Justin come back?'' I took a zip from the warm substance and put it down on the table again. ''In two months'' I replied. ''Why?'' Looking at Clarisse as she just shrugged. ''Just wanted to know.. I guess.'' She mumbled. I chuckled but then frowned at her. ''You guess? Come on Clarisse, what's up?'' Clarisse shrugged and sighed. ''I don't know Mace, I just don't like that bieber boy..'' She looked up from her hands. ''I mean.. He's known as a player you know. I don't want you to get hurt.'' It went silent for a moment, I just thought about what she said but then shook my head. ''I'm not going to get hurt.'' I said mumbling. ''Are you sure? Macy he isn't that perf-'' ''So how are you doing?'' I interrupted her, letting her know that I didn't want to talk about it anymore. She looked a bit confused but then she awkwardly sat up a bit. ''Well..'' She started while grabbing her cup of hot chocolate and curling her fingers around it. ''Remember Luke?'' She continued as she stared at her cup. ''Mhm'' I mumbled as I looked at her face expression, knowing that she was hiding something for me. ''Uhm..'' It went silent for a moment until she looked up at me and put one hand towards me. ''I'm engaged.'' She squealed as she smiled widely showing me the silver diamond ring. I made an ''O'' with my mouth as I remained silence for a couple of seconds, until I finally squealed along with her. ''Oh my god! Why didn't you tell me earlier you idiot!'' I said laughing as I looked at the ring closely. ''I just wanted to wait okay!'' She said in a high pitch and laughed. ''I'm so happy for you!'' I smiled and hugged her tightly. As we pulled back she smiled at me and put down her cup. ''I want you to be my maid of honor.'' I squealed and nodded my head a million times. ''Yes that would be awesome!'' I loudly said as I made her chuckle. The rest of the afternoon we just talked and did some girly things.

Justin's POV

8PM

We arrived at the entrance of the hotel after I said hi to my beliebers who were waiting outside. Scooter and the rest walked up to their rooms as Alfredo and I did the same since we had to share our suite. I threw my bags on the ground as I run over to a big bedroom and jumped straight on the bed. ''This is my room!'' I yelled. ''Damn, you always have the nicest rooms!'' Alfredo whined as he walked in. ''Then you don't have to be so slow with picking rooms.'' I said chuckling and shrugging my shoulders. ''Pff, fine.'' Alfredo said as he bent down his head, pretending he was walking away sad. I just chuckled again and shook my head. I just wanted to get up from the bed as I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I expected to see a message from Macy but it was someone else..

Sorry this was a bit of a boring chapter.. :( I still hope you guys like it! And remember, you can VOTE, COMMENT & even give me some advice! I would really appreciate it. I love you all so much, and I'm really thankful for my readers! Next chapter will be updated (like justin said) soon.... lol. Love you guys <3 btw, on the right you see a pic of Luke (Robert Pattinson) lol :)