Chapter seventeen

Macy's POV

''Mace! Stop being so nervous!'' Justin sighed, he was standing behind me while I was sitting in the make-up chair. Grabbing both of my hands to stop them from tapping against the table, he looked at me through the mirror in front of us. ''But what if I mess up?'' I asked for the, what felt like, thousandth time this day. Sighing heavily, Justin shook his head. ''You're NOT going to mess up okay? Trust me on that babe.'' He groaned as he kissed the top of my head. We were backstage at Ellen, waiting for the show to start and to walk in. ''I can't believe you lied to me about this.'' I said hissing at Justin who leaned his chin on the top of my head. ''Bout what?'' He raised his eyebrows. ''You told me it was an interview without public and cameras!'' I shook my hands away from Justin's to flung them in the air dramatically. ''Because I knew you wouldn't go with me if you'd knew it was with all those people!'' He pouted, knowing that worked for me to give in. He was right, I wouldn't go with him if I'd knew this.. But there wasn't a chance of running away now. I mean, look at all those securities! I looked around, seeing people walking across the room in stress. ''5 minutes left guys! You should go prepare to walk in!'' A short guy walked towards us with a clipboard in his hands. ''Oh god.'' I sighed as I stood up, butterflies of anxiety were already present in my stomach. ''It's gonna be alright, I promise.'' Justin said kissing my cheek as we both walked off towards the area behind the studio.

''We've kinda been waiting for this moment to come, and now it's finally the time for a couple interview!'' Ellen said, making the crowd go nuts. ''Welcome Justin Bieber and Macy Westwood!'' She announced, which was a sign for us to walk in. Justin held my hand as I nervously squeezed it while walking towards Ellen. ''Justin!'' ''Justin!'' ''Macy!'' ''Justin!'' I heard people call everywhere. I smiled softly as I let go of Justin's hand when we reached Ellen and both hugged her. We sat down on the red chairs while smiling at the crowd, waiting for them to calm down. I didn't know where to look so I ended up smiling lamely at my lap. ''Really..'' Ellen started off, although she had to wait until the crowd became totally silence. ''It's such an honour to have you two in here.'' I looked up from my lap and smiled at Ellen before looking at Justin who gave me a sweet smile.  ''So you've been dating for two months now..'' Ellen spoke again. ''And I can already say you are the cutest couple alive.'' She said, widening her eyes a bit to clear her point. I giggled while blushing, as Justin spoke up. ''Really? Thank you.'' He chuckled as he blushed too. ''So let's get to the point, Macy, you've met him at a meet and greet right?'' Ellen looked at me as I nodded. ''Yes, at the NEO party in New York.'' I answered, smiling softly without showing teeth. ''So, you were a belieber?'' She and Justin looked at me while I nodded again. ''Mhm, I still am to be honest.'' I chuckled looking at Justin who was snickering. ''She was so nervous though!'' Justin added, ''She was stuttering a lot, but it was so cute.'' He shook his head as he chuckled at the memory. I was really nervous back then yeah.. Ellen laughed along with us before speaking. ''So there's hope for every belieber?'' She kind of asked both me and Justin. I nodded but Justin said something. ''Maybe, but not now!'' He said making me blush and the crowd go ''awww'' in disappointment, which made me giggle. ''True'' Ellen nodded in agreement as she started speaking again. ''So Justin you started your tour in England right?'' He nodded ''Yeah.'' ''And did you had the chance to go do some stuff, I don't know like sniffing up some English culture as the good boy you are?'' Ellen chuckled while the crowd laughed, me joining them. ''I really wanted to do that.'' Justin fake coughed  as he smirked, making the crowd chuckle again. ''But I found some other cool things to do.'' ''Like?'' ''Like golfing and stuff, I really like golf.'' He licked his lips. ''Isn't that the, like 200th sport you're good at? I mean, is there anything you aren't good at?'' I spoke in stead of Justin. ''He's really not good at baking pancakes.'' I chuckled, looking at him. ''Yeah, that's true.'' He snickered while scratching the back of his head. ''I wanted to make some breakfast for Macy, turned out I'm not so good at baking pancakes.'' He said raising his voice cutely in disbelief. Everyone chuckled including me. ''He always ends up with the pancake mix all over his hair and face.'' Waving my hand in the air dismissively, making the crowd laugh harder. ''I would lie if I'd say that was a lie..'' Justin sighed before he chuckled. ''So, she'll help me the next time we're going to make them.'' He stated, looking at me while laying his hand on my upper thigh. I cupped it with my own hand and blushed as I looked back at Ellen. ''Glad you have your own private cook then.'' Ellen winked, making me shake my head. ''No, he can cook too, I'm not gonna be his slave.'' I laughed. ''Aw.'' Justin joked as he pouted, Ellen began to chuckle. Speaking again after a whole conversation about my life and stuff: ''Well, after the break we're going to talk about Justin's comeback after his break. Stay tuned people.'' She said into the camera while the Ellen melodie was heard. I took that as my sign to walk backstage again, because I didn't have to be in the whole interview. Luckily.