Chapter four

...

I watched as Justin, Za and Twist were making a joint out of the weed. I looked at Fredo who didn't join them. He just gave me a worried look. I saw Twist was watching me. ''Macy you look a bit pale.'' He said with a grin on his face. He knew why I looked pale. ''I'm fine'' I said as I saw in the corner of my eye that Justin was putting the joint in his mouth while he lit it with a lighter. He blew out the smoke and finally looked at me. ''Uhm, you sure you're okay?'' He asked a bit awkward. ''Yes, I'm fine.'' I said a bit annoyed. ''I have to go to the toilet, where is it?'' I asked, wanted to escape the awful smell of weed. ''Uhm, it's next to my room over there.'' Justin pointed towards his room. ''Okay.'' I stood up and felt all the eyes burning in my back while I walked over to the bathroom. I locked the door and looked at myself in the mirror. I did look a little pale. Sighing, I washed my hands and splashed some water in my face. I dried my face and went into Justin's bedroom. I wanted to stay here the rest of the night but I know I couldn't do that. To be honest I was scared to go back, especially because of Za. There was something about him that made me suspicious, but it is Justin's friend so I had to deal with it for tonight. I just stood there in Justin's room as a soft breeze came in from the balcony. The doors were opened so I decided to get some fresh air. I walked over to the balcony and laid my hands on the railing. I looked up at the sky and inhaled the fresh air. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the silence. After a couple of minutes I was about to turn around to walk back inside when I saw Justin right in front of me. I jumped a little. ''God you scared me.'' I said laying a hand on my chest. ''Sorry..'' Justin said with a slight smile on his face. He took me back to the balcony and stood next to me watching the cars underneath us passing by. After a silence that felt like hours Justin suddenly looked at me. ''You're not okay huh?'' He said while still looking at me. I looked at my hands on the railing, not knowing what to say. ''No, not really.'' I finally said. ''I'm sorry.. I just..'' Justin looked sad at the ground. ''I understand if you're mad at me.. I mean-'' ''I'm not mad at you Justin.'' I interrupted him. ''This whole thing.. you know.. It's just new for me. I didn't.. I didn't know were doing.. drugs.'' I said quietly. ''I just do it for relaxation, sometimes. You know.. it keeps me calm, I know it is wrong but it helps me through some rough times.'' He said rubbing the side of his face. ''It's not like I do drugs every week.. Just like, once in a while.'' He looked at me and gently turned me around to face him. ''Macy, If this.. you know.. Me doing drugs.. is hurting you, then I'll quit.'' He said looking me in the eyes with a serious look on his face. ''Justin-'' ''No Macy'' Justin cut me off. ''I meant it when I said I would never hurt you again.'' I saw he had tears forming in his eyes. ''It's you Macy, you made me realize that I need someone like you in my life. There were so many.. who already left me before.'' I looked at the ground. ''I'm here Justin.'' I said looking back up at him. ''But will you stay?'' He said while a tear rolled down his cheek. Just then I saw a side of Justin I've never seen before. He was hurt. ''Yes. I will.'' I said while I whiped his tear away. He looked at me with a slight smile through his tears. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a tight hug, his arms protectively around me while he kissed the top of my head. ''Thank you.. I.. I lo-'' Before he could finish his sentence we hear a loud bang from the living room..

Cliffhanger.. haha. I'm sorry, this chapter is a bit short. I'm so busy with school so I haven't got enough time to make long chapters today. What did you guys think?And like a said.. This is fiction, It's not that I don't like Za just because he's a bit of a jerk in this story. I think he's awesome in real life :D Hope you liked it! I'll probably Update Tuesday or Wednesday! I love y'all <3