Chapter six

...

Macy's POV

I woke up at the sound of a little snore next to me, I was laying against Justin's chest as I looked at him with a smile on my face. He was so cute while he was asleep.. I carefully tried to sit up but Justin's strong arms wouldn't let me go. ''Where are you going?'' Justin groaned, opening his eyes a bit. ''I have to go to the bathroom..'' I chuckled. ''Fine.. But come back to cuddle please?'' Justin looked at me with puppy eyes. ''Yes'' I said smiling while I stood up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom. When I walked back into the bedroom I saw that the bed was empty. ''Justin?'' I asked while looking around a bit. Then I heard a soft sneeze coming from the inside of his walk-in closet. I smirked and walked over to the closet, opened the doors and saw Justin sitting there behind some clothes. ''Justin I know you're in there.'' I said laughing while removing some clothes so I could see him. ''Ahh fuck.. I wanted to scare you.'' He said disappointed. ''Ha, well.. You failed Bieber.'' I said chuckling while walking back to the bed. Justin followed and lifted me up from behind. He threw me on the bed while he climbed on top of me. I laughed at him, he tried to look mad but he failed. We both began to laugh as Justin plopped himself next to me. He signed me to lay my head on his chest. I did what I was told and laid my head on his chest. Feeling his hearbeat against my ear I listened to it. Justin was brushing his fingers through my hair as I calmed. I looked at his tattoosleeve and began to caress it with my fingertops. I sat a bit up and looked at his other arm, which had the ''toaster'' tattoo. ''I like this one.'' While pointing at the toaster tattoo. ''Poor lonely toaster.'' I said chuckling. ''It's not a toaster!'' Justin defended. ''Well it looks like one.'' I pushed my indexfinger against it. ''Then what is it?'' ''Well it's a symbol for music, not a TOASTER.'' He said while poking my sides I giggled ''Okay okay!'' I chuckled while I laid back down on Justin's chest. We just layed there for like 10 more minutes, talking about random stuff. I felt comfortable.. But then my stomach started to make noises.. ''Someone's hungry!'' Justin said chuckling while laying a hand on my stomach. I blushed really hard, I was so embarrased. Justin noticed it. ''Aww come on, let's get something to eat.'' He said while we both sat up. He kissed my nose and stood up. ''Do you like pancakes?'' He said smiling. I nodded and smiled. ''Okay then princess.'' He said while making an exaggerated bow. I laughed and throw a pillow at him. He catched it and threw it back on the bed. ''Come on.'' He said chuckling, he held out his hand for me to grab it. I walked towards him and grabbed it. We walked into the kitchen where we found a note. Justin grabbed it and mumbled some words. ''Fredo already left, he had to prepare some things for the show tomorrow.'' He said while putting the note down and walked towards the refrigerator. I sat down at the table and leaned my head on my hands. ''Justin?'' ''Mhm?'' Justin replied while he took some eggs and milk and walked over to the counter. ''Do Jaxon and Jazzy come along with your tour sometimes?'' I asked looking at him. ''Uhm, yeah sometimes. Actually they're coming tomorrow.'' He said smiling at me and then looking back at the ingredients again. ''Nice.'' I said smiling. Justin nodded absently as he focused on what he was doing. I chuckled and walked over to him. I stood next to him as I looked at what he was doing. ''Is everything going okay?'' I said while I giggled at the mess he was making while he was trying to flip the pancake in the pan. ''Yes it's going grea-'' Justin threw the pancake in the air to flip it over but it fell on his head. I covered my mouth and gasped as Justin turned to me with his eyes wide opened. I couldn't help but almost fell over with laughter, as Justin did the same. He still had the pancake on his head. We couldn't stop laughing while Justin tried to get the pancake from his hair. ''Come here.'' I laughed as I grabbed the pancake carefully from his head. When we calmed down a bit from laughter Justin lifted me up and sat me on the counter. ''Well.. I'l never make pancakes again..'' He pouted. ''I'll help you next time, okay?'' I said giggled. ''Yeah that would be great.'' He chuckled as he gave me a peck on my lips. We decided to just eat some sandwiches. I put the plates on the counter and Justin washed them off. I grabbed the milk as I put it back in the refrigerator. '''Hey Macy look over here.'' I heard Justin say, so I turned around. Just then I felt a lot of foam getting thrown at my face. I gasped as I whiped some foam from my eyes. ''YOU DID NOT!'' I squealed as Justin laughed while walking away quickly as he disappeared in the livingroom. I quickly grabbed some foam out of the sink and held it behind my back while sitting on the ground pretending I was crying.

Justin's POV

I thought that Macy would follow me to get revenge, but suprisingly she didn't. I walked back to the kitchen confused as I saw her sitting on the ground, crying. ''Ohmy.. baby are you okay?'' I bend down to her level. ''Macy I'm so-'' I couldn't finish my sentence because Macy suddenly threw foam in my face and quickly got up while she was laughing. ''WHAT! YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!'' I also stood up. ''Payback's a bitch.'' She said laughing while shrugging her shoulders while she wanted to ran away. ''Oh no, you're not going anywhere.'' I chuckled while grabbing her wrist. I grabbed some foam with my other free hand and put it on her chin. ''Look! You're santa now!'' I said laughing. Macy escaped from my grip and took some foam also. She putted it on my eyebrows and hair. ''Look! You're an old man now!'' She said giggling cute. We both laughed as we whiped away the foam from eachother. Just then Macy's phone on the table started to ring. She walked over to the table while I followed behind. She looked at the caller's ID. ''It's my dad.'' She looked at me. I signed her to pick up her phone and she did. I heard her dad yelling at her through the phone very loud as she looked at me while I saw tears forming in her eyes...

CHAPTER SIX! :D Yayyy! Did you guys like this chapter? I thought the foam part was cute haha. I hope you guys liked it! What is wrong between Macy and her dad? Well.. You'll find out in the next chapter! Which I'll probably update next friday.. Maybe sooner. I have an important exam week for school so I really have to focus on that, ugh. I love you guys! <3