Chapter three

I woke up by the sound of  my door opening. I saw mom standing in the opening. ''Goodmorning sweetie'' She smiled. ''Do you want to get some breakfast from subway?'' I nodded ''Yeah, just let me dress up.'' She nodded and left. I got a quick shower and dressed up in an cute lightblue dress till my knees. (Yes, I love dresses). I put on some light make up and left to my parent's room where I found mom and dad arguing. ''No! Your daughter is old enough to know what's she's doing! I don't get it Harrold!'' ''NO! She isn't she is just a teenager who does stupid things! We both know Macy isn't the perfect child, I mean she could be more like-'' Just then my parents noticed me standing in the door. I just looked at my dad in disgust, How could he say something like this? I know we hadn't got the best father -daughter relationship but this wasn't what I expected from him. We just stood there a bit awkward until my mom broke the silence. ''Come on Macy, we're going to get some breakfast.'' Mom said walking over to me while giving my dad a glare. I just softly nodded. When we got into a taxi my mom looked at me. ''Mace.. Your father was just a bit angry.. He didn't mean what he said.'' I didn't look at her, I just looked straight ahead. ''But it hurts mom. I just don't get why he always hurts me that way, like he does it on purpose.'' ''You know he means it well.'' My mom said after she took my hand. ''Yeah.. Whatever.'' I sighed. I wanted to cry, but didn't want my mom to see it.

At the Subway

I ate my sandwich as I looked a bit around there were some people staring at me,.I looked confused but it didn't really bother me. I sat with mom at a small table in the corner as I glanced at a man who was reading the newspaper. My eyes widened as I looked at the frontpage and saw a picture of me and Justin walking while Justin was hiding me. I quickly stood up. ''What are you doing Macy?'' Mom asked me confused. ''I'm uhh, going to the toilets.'' Mom nodded and I quickly walked over to the toilets. I locked myself in one of the toilets and grabbed my phone, went on the internet and started to search for newspages. I ended up at the site of TMZ and scrolled down when I saw the picture appear. 'Justin Bieber got a new toygirl?!' I read. I scrolled a bit more and read the full page. 'Bieber did it again! He got a new toy to play with, sources say he and some unknown girl were walking towards the theatre in New York yesterday at 12pm. The Biebs was hiding her and quickly walked inside the theatre with the lady. Looks like he did a lot of effort to get her into his bed... Is this just another one night stand? Or will this become true love? Once again, we think it's the first one! Till now, we have to wait for clear answers..' I rolled my eyes and sighed. What the hell is wrong with this people? I decided not to give attention to it, but it kind of bothered me though. I walked out of the toilets and fixed my hair a bit. When I came back to my mom we leaved right away and went shopping.

After we did some shopping we headed back to our hotel. My dad was watching some tv and ignored us, mom went to sit at the table to read a book and I went to my bedroom. I sat on my bed and checked my Twitter on my phone, I had a lot of mentions. My friends tweeted my a couple of times. '@MacyWestwood GURL THAT PIC IN THE NEWSPAPER LOOKS LIKE YOU!' My best friend Lea said. I thought about what I should reply. I decided to lie and said it really wasn't me. Then some of my friends were asking me how the M&G went, I just replied it was really cool, after replying I went on Justin's twitter because I was bored and saw he posted an instagram picture a couple of hours ago of him working in the studio while he was smiling. A smile appeared on my face, I loved it when he smiled like that. I logged out and saw that it was almost 7pm. ''shit!'' I whispered and quickly changed my outfit. I was wearing black skinny jeans with a light pink blouse and some white pumps with golden studs. I put on some golden bracelets and fixed my make up. I told my parents where I was going and quickly walked over to the elevator. As the doors opened I bumped into Justin, who was practically just heading to my room. We both looked at eachother and chuckled. ''I was just heading your way.'' Justin said laughing while we walked back in the elevator again. I giggled a bit. ''You look beautiful.. Well, you always look beautiful.'' He smiled at me. ''Thank you, I can say the same about you.'' I giggled again. He was wearing a white tanktop and a leather jacket with some golden necklaces. He also wore white saggy pants and black supra's. The elevator doors opened and Justin took my hand and walked with me outside the hotel. Surprisingly there weren't any paps, but there were some girls who noticed Justin was there. They started screaming, but Justin ran with me to his car and we both stepped in quickly. ''Didn't you want to say hi to your fans?'' I chuckled. ''Nahh, only to my beliebers. And that weren't beliebers, I could tell.'' He chuckled. I looked at him confused and giggled. ''You're so cute when you giggle.'' Justin said smiling. I blushed and looked at my hands who laid on my lap. Justin chuckled and drove off.