CHAPTER 3 :

Monday morning
5:29am
WOLFWOOD HOSPITAL:

Audery's POV:

"Dad are you sure that your okay, and tell me the truth I don't want you lying to me?! "I said,he looked at me and smiled and said." I'll be fine sweety."
FLASHBACK:
Whenever we walked through the door and saw blood all over the place we started to freak, not knowing what to do,our first reaction was to call 911 but they always take to long to get here, so me and Natalie picked dad up and put him in the back seat of Natalie's 1947 light blue lifted Chevrolet truck,and headed to the hospital.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Natalie's POV:
"Me and Audrey were scared for our dad's life, I mean he was the only person we had left in our life's that loved us the way he does, I mean he's our only dad and we can't lose him. "
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
TUESDAY MORNING
7:30pm

Natalie and Audrey where asleep on the couch and recliner when there was a knock at the hospital door,and then a tall broad blond haired guy with glasses came walking in.
"Hello my name is Dr Simon and I'm here to discuss your dad's situation,the test results from your dad came back great but he did have some minor wounds, and he had some bruises around his neck like someone was trying to choke him, now if I were yall I would be getting the police on this. "He said.
" No! "Came a voice, Natalie and Audrey looked over to see their dad sitting up in the bed.
" What.......... dad you were almost kil.............."Natalie said.
"I said no, it's too dangerous, and I dont want anybody getting involved,no cops no nobody, just me and that's it!So am I gonna be able to go home or what? "he exclaimed.
"Yes you will be able to go home today.......... Actually you can go home right now if you want." Dr Simon said.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××