Chapter 5

Natalie's POV:

  I woke up before the alarm sounded and wrapped my body in a robe and walked out on to the back porch downstairs and stared off into the Misty woods.
  The moon was still up, it was a full moon and I had a terrible headache. I went back in side and got dressed in a long sleeved white blouse, dark blue jeans with holes in the thighs, some brown work boots and put my dark brown hair up in a messy bun.
  By the time I was completely ready the alarm clock went off and Audrey got out of bed and got dressed as I walked back outside to get the truck cranked up and heated being that it was cold outside.
  Soon Audrey came out and was dressed in a grey t-shirt with a red fannel sweater, blue jeans and black boots. We got in the truck after saying goodbye to Dad who was getting ready for work at the market in town.
  We arrived at school earlier than normal and made our way to Mr Thorn's office in the gym to find him not there yet. We sat down on the stairs when a male voice came from behind us under the bleachers. Audrey got up and walked over only to be grabbed by the wrist and pulled under the bleachers, I get up fast and ran over only to see Drake layed out on the floor and Audrey trying to help him up.
  "What's going on here?" I hear Mr Thorn ask as he walks over to where I was."He grabbed my wrist and pulled me under here...I didn't know who it was so...........I kinda punched him."Mr Thorn laughed and look down at Drake then back at Audrey."If I was a normal teacher I would have to write both if you up for 1: being under the bleachers,2: for punching somebody, but I'm not your normal teacher.....and that was hilarious." Drake gets up and shakes his head. "Dude what kind of teacher are you?" He asked, Mr Thorn starts walking toward the stairs," Just your friendly Cheeto loving Mtn. Dew drinking layed back teacher."
  "...And you wonder why we think you had a thing with Mrs Garcia."Drake says,Mr Thorn stops and turns around."I did and do have a thing with Mrs Stacie Garcia..............a friendship." I laugh and look at my feet then start to follow Mr Thorn to his office.
  We sit down in some chairs as Mr Thorn put his lunch box on the ground under his desk." So why are we here again?" Asked Drake. "I remember someone saying that Ms Audrey here has been drinking since she was fifteen.......now tell me, was is wine, vodka,   champagne,moonshine,wiskey, or beer?" He asked. I look over at Drake who was about to say something but I shook my head no." Um with all do respect sir, that's kind of my business."Audrey says nervously.
  "I didn't say that you drinking was real all I said is I heard something about you drinking and now I know it's true so I'm going to give you some good advice........go for the wine." Drake sits there stunned."What the hell dude, your a health teacher not a bar tender...what is wrong with you?"Mr Thorn sits there smiling at him." What wines good for the heart."
  I smile a little and this goes unnoticed by everyone other than Mr thorn." See she thinks it's funny....now like I was saying you don't need to be drinking at this age it's dangerous and not to mention DUI, I'm pretty sure that would kill da......your dad if anything happened to y'all and I'd feel responsible for not stopping you."Audrey was about to say something but there was a knock on the door, it was Mrs Garcia." Um.....Chris I need to talk to you.......oh sorry I didn't know you were busy I'll be waiting outside." Chris shook his head," don't worry about it we were just finishing up.....meet me after school here in my office.......alright you can come in now Stacie." We got up and left as Mrs Garcia came walking in.
◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

Mr Thorn's POV:

Stacie walked in as they walked out,she took a seat and looked at me." I need you to watch Aaron and Sammy for me while me and Xavier are at court. I'm pretty sure they'd love to spend time with their.......dad." I smiled thinking about them, yes they were my children not Xavier's like he thought. Yeah Stacie was a few years older than me but that doesn't stop anything, especially when your drunk.
  "Okay what time do you need me to be over there sweetheart?" She rolled her eyes and looked at me." Around 7:30 and don't call me that."I smiled as she got up."Alright I'll be there."She nodded and left the room.
◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻