Chapter 11

MAKE SURE TO READ MY SISTER/BFF'S BOOKS SHES REALLY AWESOME,SHE ALSO HELPED ME WRITE THIS BOOK.(shaquavia_odom)
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻
  Natalie's POV
  Place:Unknown
   Time:Unknown
◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻
  I woke up my wrists and ankles burning."AHHHHHHHHHH!"I yell as the burning got worse."HELP!!!!!PLEASE ANYONE!!!!!"
  I shut up when I hear a celler door being open and voices walking towards me laughing I struggle to not scream in pain as my body is being burnt.
  "You idiot, you knew the punishment of being a traiter!"someone said as someone was pushed down the stairs."Unlock the girl, they can't get out."
  I could hear everyone but I couldn't see them.
The only thing I felt was the burning being lifted away and I sighed in relief as I dropped to the floor.
  A sudden light being turned on burnt my eyes, I hid my face from the light but slowly lifted my head when a familiar scent caught my attention.
  I noticed Drake tied to a wall across the room and Mr Thorn laying at the bottom of the stairs with burn marks, bruises, and blood covering his body.
  A few hours later after the men left, Mr Thorn began to wake up. I had already untied Drake and we were waiting for Chris to wake up.
◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻
Thorn's POV:

  I tossed in my sleep trying to wake myself up, it had to be a dream, they didn't have her they didn't have the boys, they didn't have my sisters,it was all a dream.....it had to be.
  I would have believed myself if Natalie wasn't yelling at me to wake up. It wasn't a dream they had my family, my children and my mate, and I had to fight to keep them all alive.
THORNS DREAM:
"Nooooo leave them alone please,it's me you want not them!" I screamed as a masked man poured gasoline around Stacie, the boys, and my sisters.
"PLEASE LEAVE THEM ALONE!"
It was to late the man had already dropped the match and flames engulfed my family.

"NOOOO!" I yelled as I bolted upright.
◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻
Natalie's POV:

  Chris bolted upright after yelling which scared me and Drake.
"Chris are you okay is everything alright?" I asked.
  Drake tapped me on my shoulder and motioned towards Chris's face where the cuts and bruises he had were disappearing.
  "What are you?" I ask. Chris went to speak but the celler door opened and the man name Nigal and a masked dude came walking downstairs.

"Jakey, Jakey, Jakey, your finally awakey wakey wakey!"Nigal said.

"Kill me now!"Chris said under his breath."you know you might just kill me early with that voice of yours."

"Shut up Jacob!"Nigal said.

"Um sir.......can I ask a question?"I asked

"You just did."he said sarcastically.

"Well......what did you mean.....by, sisters?"

"He hasn't told you?....oh man this just keeps getting better and better......well you see,Jacob here is your big brother...you might have some faint memories of him,kind of like the on when him and your mother disappeared one night and never came back...do you remember that?"

  I looked over at Jacob in shock.

  "Why didn't you tell me why didn't you tell me and Audrey?"

  "Well I kinda did when I said I was kinda like an older brother to y'all than a teacher."

  "THATS NOT THE POINT JAKE....ME, AUDREY AND DAD THOUGHT Y'ALL HATED US YALL DIDNT EVEN TELL US WHY Y'ALL LEFT!!!!!"

  "Mom told dad but she didn't want y'all to worry........look we're really sorry for all of it....I had to go to training I was going to be the next Al......"

  "The next what jake????" My voice was harsher than I wanted it to be.

  "Ohhhhh this is so good, bring in the popcorn."Nigal said

  "The next alpha of the family, but I fell in love soon after becoming the alpha and got distracted from my job and now all this is happening!"

  "Oh oh tell them about the part on where you were one the beta commander of this group but you turn your back on us and now how we're going to slaughter your love and children in front of you........BRING THEM DOWN!"