Chapter 14

Natalie's POV:

"LOGAN???!!!!WHAT THE HELL?"I say.

"Hey Nat....."he said only to be interupted again by me.

"I don't hear from you in weeks and then you suddenly work for the guy who's been trying to kill my family."

"Nat..... I'm sorry..truly I am, I hope you can forgive me."

I look at him and smile," I should hate your guts right now but you saved my new sister and my nephews, how am I supposed to hate that??"

At this he smiled, but he frowned as he thought of something.

"Come on let's get out of here.....um you, Stacie right?,I need you to unlock the hatch on the door, I can't touch it since it's silver."

With that said Stacie unhatched the hatch and we followed Logan to a van.
▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶

Logan's POV:

I hated doing this, I really did, I gained her trust and now I'm going to ruin it.

I was supposed to make her love me all as a trap, but the days we started hanging out I found myself actually in love with her.

I couldn't let Nigal know or he would hunt me down.......maybe I could save her from death, maybe I could save her from myself.

As I drove down the road I came to the bridge that was rigged, I was supposed to jump out, but when I looked in the review mirror I saw Natalie smiling down at one of the twins.

The rest of my team were waiting in the woods for the job to be completed, but when I looked back at the bridge my heart told me to run, to protect my love.....to protect my mate.

I stopped the van and stared at the bridge then at the family in the back...Jacob..the person I looked up to sat beside his mate and children, they didn't deserve death, I felt a hand on my shoulder as I thought to myself.

"Is everything ok?"Natalie asked me.

"It will be...I promise."

I start to drive forward towards the bridge......this is it, I thought to myself,the end of the line.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER......I THOUGHT ABOUT LEAVING THIS AS A CLIFF HANGER FOR THE NEXT BOOK BUT IM NOT EVIL.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀