Chapter 15

Jacob's POV:

Logan stopped the van and stared at the bridge then back at us, something was telling me that something was wrong,he was fighting something inside.

"Is everything ok?"Natalie asked him.

He nodded." Everything will be......I promise."he said and with that started driving towards the bridge but stopped again.

"Get out...." He said, Natalie looked at him weird.

"Logan we have to......"he interrupted her.

"NO......GET OUT NOW THE BRIDGE IS RIGGED........GO......,head West in about three miles theres a secret bunker, stay there and wait for me."he said.

"And how do you know this?" I asked immediately regretting it.

".......I'm supposed to kill y'all...but I can't,me killing Xavier was all part if the plan to gain y'all trust, y'all don't deserve to die, now like I said head to that bunker and watch out for wolves Jake....they'll be after y'all if they catch your scent, protect your family, do something I wasn't able to."

Natalie looked at him with tears in her eyes and I could tell what had happened...he had imprinted on her when he wasn't supposed to.

"Please Nat......go, I'll be there as soon as I can........I..I love you and I don't want you to die." He said.

I grabbed Stacie's hand and told her to grab the boys and follow me."come on Nat listen to him." I said opening the side door only to see a bunch of trees.

"Through there is the bunker right?"I ask and he nods.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

Logan's POV:

I watched as Jake and his family got out of the van and waited for Natalie.

She sat facing me."Logan I...."I cupped her cheek in my hand.

"Only you have the keys to my heart.....go Natalie before it's to late."I said with a smile on my face and I could see the pain in her eyes until her brother opened the side door and forced her out of the car and into the forest quietly.

The end......