Chapter 6

Natalie's POV:

  The next day I woke up to Audrey banging on my door."Nat wake up Drake is downstairs waiting on us.Hurry up and get dressed, dad's at work so we're heading out to get supplies for the party.
  I get up and dress in a red plaid shirt, denim jeans, my brown work boots and put my hair up in my signature bun.
  I head downstairs to see Audrey and Drake talking."Do you still have your fake license?"Audrey asks. He nods then they see me and we head to Drake black Dodge charger and we head to the grocery store beside the market in town.
◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻
  At the store me, Audrey and Drake were looking at the brands of alcohol when we heard a familiar voice behind us.
  "What do y'all think your doing?". He asked,we turned around to see Mr thorn. "You don't need that stuff.....this is the good stuff."he said as he reached down and picked up a box of peach and strawberry wine coolers.
  Drake went to reach for it but Mr thorn pulled the box away. "I'm pretty sure that Mr woods wouldn't want to see his two beloved daughters and their best friend at the register buying alcohol.....I've got this covered."he said as he put the box in the buggy(shopping cart).
◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻
We walked to our car and Mr thorn gave us the wine coolers and we put them in the trunk."Don't get pulled over alright."he. Said jokingly.
◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻
At the party
12:00 midnight
1874 Grove drive
Drake's house
Audrey's POV

  We dropped Natalie off at the house earlier and I ride with Drake back to his house. I was having the time of my life, I was sitting beside Drake as he worked the dj system.
  I had drank my 2nd wine cooler and Drake grabbed my wrist."Audrey you need to stop....I can't stand to see you like this..please stop you've drank enough."Drake looked down at me and I gave him my bottle and he threw it in the trash.
◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻
Chris Thorn's POV:
1234 CHERRY ST.
12:34

  I walked into the kitchen to see Stacie standing at the island.

  "You okay Stace?" I asked concerned.

  "Yeah I'm fine Chris.....it's just that I don't know what to do, was it my fault, did he hate me,was I not good enough, pretty enough or did he want someone better than me?"she asked.

"Stace sweetheart...your the most beautiful woman in the world....don't ever think that what he did to you was because of you.He just couldn't see how amazing you truly are."

When I said this I saw tears forming in her eyes so I walked over and wrapped her in a hug."I love you Stacie and I want you to always remember my words."

"Why...why do you love me....why don't you love anyone your own age, I'm four years older than you Chris. You deserve someone better, someone younger,....why me?"she asked.

"Stacie I can't control who I fall in love with and you of all people know that..... And I'm pretty sure it wasnt just Chris thorn that fell in love with you it was me....the real me."