Chapter 10

A few weeks later Wednesday
At school
Natalie's POV

  The word had been out for weeks about Mr Thorn and Ms Garcia's relationship and it comfirmed that there was something going on between them from the start.
  Me,Audrey and Drake stood at my locker talking when we suddenly heard screams of students and teachers down the hallway, people ran passed us, we didn't know what was going on, one part of me told myself to run and the other told me to stay and fight.
◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻
Chris's POV:

  I sat in my office listening to the 80s on my phone playlist. My favorite song photograph by def leopard came on but I turned it off when I heard screaming. I looked down at my phone to see it going off.....it was mom.....
"Hello?"
"Jacob they're in the school.....they're there for y'all!"
"MOM!!!!Calm down their going to be fine don't worry!" I said while hanging up.
On the outside I showed no emotion but on the inside I was terrified.
I ran down the hallway to see blood and bodies of students I taught..I ran into the boy that kept messing with me the first day, he was leaning up against a locker with a bullet hole in his gut.
  I ran over to him and ripped off a section of my white t-shirt."here put this against the wound and keep pressing down on it, that will slow the bleeding until I can get help.........,"I said as the boy looked at me with tears in his eyes."Mr thorn.......I don't want to die..........I have to watch over my little sister's."I shook my head."your not the only one.........don't worry Josh your going to be okay,you'll see your sisters in no time."Josh started to close his eyes,"Josh you have to stay awake....so fight it fight it with all the strength you have!"he opened his eyes and smiled.
  I got up and ran down the hallway to see my family and my life being held at gun point.
  "Finally the big bad wolf shows up......let's see what makes him tick!"
"The Unknown."I whisper to myself.
"This....what you're doing is pointless." I eased towards him.
"So is you being alive...we're The Unknown, we do what we want when we want."
I look off in the distance to see two masked guys from The Unknown and two female students. Those female students were Natalie and Adurey.

"MR.THORN..!!",they both yell my name, but it was muffled by the guys hands.

"LET THEM GO NOW!!!!" I was furious.

"Ooooo, the big bad wolf isn't so bad now."

"Im serious, NIGAL,LET THEM GO."

"You a trader right, so let's make a deal. I trade one of your presious little sister's for you."
Said Nigal.

The two other members of The Unknown had Natalie and Audrey in their grip.

I looked over to see their faces go blank. I could tell they were thinking, what does he mean by sisters?

  "Do we have a deal Jacob?"Nigal asked.

"....Yes,we have a deal!"I said growling.

"ALRIGHT!!!!! That's what I'm talking about!!!!! Release the black haired girl!"Nigal exclaimed.

The guy holding Adurey shoves her to the floor. She crawled helplessly, tears rolling down her face.

I watched as she helplessly crawled and the unknown members laughed.
I could feel him the beast inside getting angry,I began to sweat, and pant and my mind became foggy and I focused on my target.
  The last thing I saw was the scared looks on Drake, Natalie and Audrey's faces.
  "Finally something interesting, the Alpha finally comes out of his den........YES!"
  I couldn't see anything, I heard their thoughts, I heard everything, heart beats, breathing,and screams.
I closed my eyes and focused in on my target and charged.
◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻