Chapter 8

Natalie's POV:
Grove Street
At the party

  I got out of my truck and walked up to the door to see Logan talking on the phone but hung up when he saw me.
  He walked over to me and smiled." Well I'm guessing your feeling better." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.
  His dark brown hair was ruffled and his gold eyes seemed to glow in the dark, the white tank top he was wearing hugged his toned body and his dark jeans fit him well. His deep voice sent chills down my spine and when he smiled my heart melted.
  "Yeah I'm just here to pick up my sister. She's probably drunk."I said and he smiled again.
  "Well you better go get her before she hurts herself." He said looking me in the eyes like he was trying to peer himself into my soul.
  I head inside and notice that Drake wasn't at the dj stand so I walk over and asked his little brother Juan where he was.

"Este arriba con tu hermana!"Juan said and I looked at him confused,and thats when his older brother Adam walked up behind him."He said he's upstairs with your sister."
I nodded and thanked him but I'm curious on why they're upstairs in his bedroom together probably drunk.
  As I make my way upstairs I hear yelling and see Audrey and Drake standing in the hallway shocked. I walk over questionly only to be stopped with a motion Drake was giving me.
What??? I mouthed, Drake shaked his head and I walk over to them and stopped when I say Mr Thorn and a man arguing.
  "Come on Xavier, you were like a brother to me, but once you hit her when she was pregnant with my childr..........," He sighed loudly and face palmed himself then ran his fingers through his dark hair."JUST.....GET....OUT...NOW!" He struggled to say clearly.
"Oh you want me to go?.....okay maybe I'll pay Stacie and the boys a visit, but why should you care,they're not important to you anyways" The man said as he headed for the window, he put one foot back until he was pulled back in by Mr Thorn and pushed to the floor.
  "She cries every night because you broke her heart,thinking she wasn't good enough or that she's the reason you hit her...She loved you Xavier, and I thought you loved her too, apparently I was wrong, I sat by and suffered as you took my love and the night you hit her you unleashed a side of me nobody should ever see and I promise to the good Lord in heaven that if you come near her or the boys you won't have a life to live!"Mr Thorn exclaimed angrily but closed his eyes.
  "Please.........just leave them out of this."Mr Thorn says calmly.
  "I'm...sorry, I can't do that."he says as he gets up.
  "Xavier please listen to me and leave them out of this."
  Xavier stood up and pulled out a picture and showed it to Chris.
  "First I'll start by tying Stacie to a chair and tear her limb by limb as I make you and the boys watch helplessly in horror!"The man said causing Chris to...growl???
  "Are you getting mad Jakey, let it out...reveal who you are, don't let pride hide the true you Jakey!",Chris closed his eyes and sighed.
  When he opened them his eyes seemed to glow."Leave..my family alone!" Chris said. The man laughed and ran towards Mr Thorn only to be layed out with one punch to the face.
  "You messed with the wrong alpha buddy."he said as he picked the man up and tossed him over his shoulder like a bag of oats.
  "I'll be on my way...I've got to drop some trash off at the police station."Chris said as he walked down the stairs with the man over his shoulder.
◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻
Chris's POV:

  I walked out the door not noticing a pair of eyes watching my every move.
  When I arrive at the police station I dropped him in front of the receptionist desk up front and walked away not saying a word.
  I arrived home around 7:35 to see Stacie in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I walk up to her and give her a long passionate kiss.
  "Ewwwwwwwwwww, gross!"we hear from beside us and we both pulled away from the kiss.
I look down to see Aaron and Sammy sticking their tongues out in disgust.
  "Hey y'all are saying that now but once you get older you'll be girl crazy."
  "Ewwwwwwwwwww girls....they have cooties."the boys say and I laugh and shake my head.
  "I love you all very much....y'all know that right?"I asked and the boys nodded and Stacie looked at me and smiled and kissed me on the cheek.
  "Who wants to watch a movie?" I ask as the boys played with their pancakes.
  "What do you have in mind?"Stacie asked me.
  "Oh I don't know.....maybe the new Lego Batman movie the boys have been bugging us about."I said and both of the boys cheered.
I put the movie in after we ate Aaron sat on my lap, Sammy leaned against my left side as Stacie layed against my right, the movie started and so did the beginning of a new life.