Chapter 1

Disclaimer: Just like in the prologue, I'm not gonna guarantee any foreign languages used in this chapter are entirely correct.

The first show of Motionless' tour was tomorrow. The band wanted to get all of their things packed and loaded today so that they could just get up and go tomorrow morning.

"Have you heard anything  from the girls? How are they doing?" Balz asks Chris.

"Good. Hunter's been texting me and says things with their new bassist are going well."

"What's their old bassist doing now?" Ricky asks.

"They don't know. Probably still getting wasted, but at home rather than on a tour bus." Chris says.

"What's their new bassist like?" Ryan asks.

"I don't know, Hunter didn't tell me much; Blake LaClarke is the name."

Vinny smirks, "So are you excited for this tour, Chris?"

"Uh, yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

"We don't just mean the tour." Ghost says.

"What do you mean?"

"All those who think Chris has a crush on Hunter, say 'I'." Vinny says.

"I." Everyone but Chris says.

"Those opposed?"

"I!" Chris says.

"Fibber." Balz says.

"I do not like Hunter like that. Does she have a nice ass? Sure. So do all of the others, and I'm not into any of them like that."

"Mhm, sure." Ricky says.

"I'm not!"

"Okay, okay, whatever you say." Ryan says.

"Look, no one is denying that the girls in Tag, You're It are all gorgeous because let's face it, they might be the prettiest band we've ever toured with. You just seem to have a thing for the singer." Vinny says.

"I don't."

"If you say so." Ghost says.

"Well, I do say so, so ha!"

x

The bands arrive at the venue around the same time. Motionless and Tag park near each other and begin exiting their vehicles. Hunter walks out as Chris does and smiles to him.

"Hey."

"Hey." Chris repeats.

Hunter wore no makeup at the moment. Her large, black sunglasses rested on top of her head, holding back some of her black hair. She was in a loose-fitting, black, short-sleeved mid-drift top with blue jean shorts and she had black flats on her feet. Her nails were painted their usual black. Chris looks her up and down.

"So, do you guys just, like, never wear clothes? Is that your 'thing', or something?" Chris asks.

Hunter shrugs, "I've got the body for it; why not?"

Chris looks at Hunter more closely. Without her makeup, she had a number of freckles and even a barely noticeable birth mark on her left cheek. Without all of her makeup and contouring, it was also noticeable that she had a rounder facial structure. She had other individual freckles or beauty marks elsewhere on her body as well. She had stretch marks on the insides of her thighs, and due to the fact that some of her cleavage was showing with her top, it was noticeable that she had stretch marks on her breasts as well. She had a number of white scars on her stomach that Chris would later find out were self-inflicted at the time they were put there, and a few more white scars on her legs that Chris would later find out from talking to Hunter were from a time when Hunter was attacked by a cat when she was eight years old.