Chapter 11

A/N: As usual, I can't guarantee the Spanish in this chapter will be perfect.

Halloween.

Tag, You're It exit their RV. Hunter wore a long, blue wig and had in blue contacts. She had blue body paint all over her body, a white and blue torn wedding dress on and a torn veil. She was dressed as Emily from The Corpse Bride. She'd done makeup on her hand and ribs and one of her feet to make them look like they were bone. She'd done this on the side of her face as well. The dress and veil trailed behind her and she held a bouquet of dried, dead flowers.

Reed wore a tight-fitting, black, vinyl body-suit that showed off her cleavage a good deal. She also wore black, heeled boots. A thick, black belt rested on her hips and she wore a mask over her face with cat ears on it. Her long hair was straightened. She had a smokey look to her eyes, perfect contouring and bright, red lips. She was dressed as Cat Woman.

Alice wore a black and gold dress with a mask over her nose and mouth, making her look like a ninja. She wore fingerless, black and gold gloves that went up to her elbows and held a small sword. Beneath the dress, she wore black leggings. On her feet were knee high, heeled, black and gold boots. Her white hair hung down over her shoulders and her eyes had a layer of mascara on the lashes.

Mara's costume could not possibly have been more perfect for her.

She wore a short, black dress. The chest and torso were a corset, but the skirt part went to mid-thigh was made entirely of fur. The dress had a hood that was attached to the back of the dress that had a fur trim and ears on it. Bear ears, to be exact. She skirt also had a small, round tail on the back. On her hands, Mara wore black, furry gloves that were in the shape of paws. On her feet, she wore black, furry boots.

Blake was still in the RV, getting ready.

The MIW guys walk out, in their usual stage outfits, but they'd taken their looks to a bit more of an extreme for Halloween. Chris looks Hunter up and down.

"Corpse Bride?"

"You betcha."

Mara rushes over, "You guys! Look! Momma Bear got a bear costume! I'm so excited!" She exclaims, jumping up and down.

Chris laughs, "You look very cute, Mara."

"I know! RAWR!" Mara yells, making a clawing motion in the air before giggling and running off.

Balz speaks up, "Did you check to see if she was mentally stable before hiring her as your tour manager?"

"Mara? Mentally stable? That's a good one." Reed says.

Chris laughs, "Okay, so Hunter's Corpse Bride, Reed's Catwoman, Mara's...a bear, Alice is a ninja-samurai person; where's Blake?"

"Finishing up. I think you in particular will really like what Blake's costume, Chris." Alice says.

"Why's that?"

Blake then walks out. Blake's hair was spiked up and sprayed black. On Blake's face were a number of fake piercings of the nose, eyebrow and lip. Painted on the side of Blake's neck to look like a tattoo was a wasp and Blake's eyes were blue with the work with contacts. Blake's attire consisted of a black, zipped up leather jacket, black skinny jeans and black combat boots.

"Oh, good, you're here, we were just talking about you." Alice says to Blake, "Why don't you show them the little number I drew on your back?"

Blake turns around, back to everyone else. Blake removes the leather jacket to reveal a black T-shirt underneath. Alice walks over to Blake and lifts the back of the shirt to reveal that on Blake's bare back, painted on the left shoulder-blade to look like a tattoo, was a dragon.