Chapter 4;trust

I was sat on my bed waiting for Tyler and the ice pack,instead I see josh.........and an ice pack."here ya go." He tosses me the ice pack I put it to my head "thanks josh,and thanks for calming him down too." I raised my hand for a high five "Dani what did Tyler say about Mrs.suicidal?" I looked down all that went through my mind was
Sober thoughts
Drunk words
I had to tell him I was "oh I don't know I mean he was just drunk." WHAT DID I JUST SAY,ugh he wasn't gonna believe me anyways. I knew it he grabbed my arms and pulled down my sleeve than the other I saw his face stay the same but he had a tear falling. He wiped it while examining the many scars left from the many terrible nights."Dani.....why?" I felt like I could tell josh more so I did... "Well I have anxiety and depression so it's a side effect of that and, in very insecure I don't belong here with all of you,and no one loves me I'm all alone." I looked down its true all of it, I felt my arms turn over to see the rest of the scars."Dani your never alone you have Tyler,Jenna and even the BEST uncle brother bestie in the world josh dun,and you belong if you didn't belong Tyler wouldn't have adopted you.and dani you are an amazing girl you have amazing things I your future I can tell so don't be insecure,you can always talk to me." I nodded  as josh was walking off  "josh? I...do you trust Tyler?" I said looking josh straight in the eyes,he turned around "yea why?" I didn't want to not trust my dad but,I don't know what to think "well after all that's happened today, I just don't know what to think.have you heard the phrase drunk words are sober thoughts?i have and if just makes me worry." He nodded and looked down as I sat in silence "I see,well if you aren't sure about him just be careful." I looked up and made an ok symbol. For now I was ok.
yoU'lL NevEr bE oK
Who are you?
yOuR fAtHerS frIEnD
What do you want?
cUt
No.
YEs
Why.
I didn't hear the voice again (yet...)
I walked down stairs and sat alone in the chair watching tv Tyler was on the couch he could tell I was still upset and hurt I mean,who wouldn't? I saw josh walk through they didn't mention me for a while
TYLERS POV
Only josh knew about blurry and my demons,I wanted to tell Dani but,she was already mad at me and I'm afraid josh is too ugh what about Jenna. I looked at Dani as she sat,I examined every visible emotion that she showed loneliness,sadness,she was scared i wanted to show her I cared for her and that she was the best daughter I could ask for. I'm writing a song,for her and Jenna.my label said I can't publish another song in time, so I'm covering one I'm covering an Elvis Presley song can't help falling love I thought they may like it. But at the moment I'm invisible even my daughter ignores me.