Chapter 2;lost

TYLERS POV
As she started to walk back to the room she came from I stop with Jenna in the door I wanted to see her. She didn't notice is at first but the second time I nudged her she did *skips to house*
DANIS POV
I walked into this big house like an idiot staring at everything in it.i turned around "this...this place is amazing!" They both smiled and Jenna patted me on the back."hey Dani come see your room!" I heard Tyler yell from one of the rooms, I eventually found it. It was huge and modern a sleek look, snowy white comforters and the black trim around somethings. I started to walk,"ok Dani I'll come hang out with ya later." I turned around sharply and hugged him I whispered a "thank you" into his chest while I was hugging him he patted  my back "it's no problem." When Tyler walked out I sat down."why am I here? I don't deserve this." I walked into the bathroom and cried for a while, thinking about his this could be for another prettier girl,a smarter girl,not me."
\\TRIGGER WARNING//
Is at down in my room and locked the door I rolled up my sleeves and stared at each cut I could see reciting what they were all for "alone,worthless and the list went on. I grabbed my blade I didn't want to, yoU HAvE tO, I don't want to, dO iT!,and I did I cut deep and the blood spilled out I stuck my hand under the sink so it wouldn't stain. It hurt the pressure hurt. I dried off and put my sleeve back down. I heard walking near my room and it for faster until my door slammed open.
TYLERS POV
I left her room cause of blurryface he said he take care of her. I'm worried sick,so I ran into her room faster and faster. She was sitting in bed peacefully "hi Dani,you wanna hang out yet?" She looked up and smiled And walked over.something wasn't right,
oH tyJo yOU'lL FiGurE oUT wHAt hapPenED
Stop.
nO
Please.
I was worried more what happened I knew something was up.but right now "uncle" josh walked in
DANIS POV
I told Tyler I might be a minute I was fixing my hair it feel apart, until I hear a loud booming "TYLER,where is she I want to meet her?!" I knew he was gonna call me up. "DANI COME HERE SOMEONE WANTS TO MEET YOU!" I started to walk up making sure I was still covered. I walked into the room to see josh,when he saw me his face lit up! "DANIIII!" He opened his arms up I laughed and walked into this bear hug
"Wow Tyler she's amazing and an amazing hugger if I do say so myself" I started laughing a lot, but then I stopped when I felt something wet on my arm. "uhm I'll be right back," I went to clean off the blood it opened as I was hugging josh.
JOSHS POV
"Well how has it been so far she seems really nice?," Tyler looked up a little scared "I'm worried...jo josh blurry is back, he keeps telling me that he's taking care of her it'll be ok and I'll know soon enough..." I couldn't believe what he said it was all so, much "well don't worry about it for now"
*skip to night*
DANIS POV
I couldn't sleep,I tried, I was afraid of being alone again, I walked to Tyler room Jenna was on a trip so no one else was their. "Tyler,tyler" I whispered he looked up at me "oh hey fren what do you need it's kinda late?" I looked down kind of embarrassed "Uhm can I sleep here I'm kinda scared as bad as that sounds" he pulled up the covers and nodded.
TYLERS POV
Dani had came into my bed, I'm kinda glad I was worried that she wasn't,ok.
CheCK
What?
yOU knOw
No she's ok I don't believe you
JuSt cHecK tO mAkE suRe
Ok.
I knew she was ok right? I slowly grabbed her arm gently and regretted my decisions I pulled it up the slightest bit , red,lines are all I saw. He was right,I didn't know if I should wake her or no I'm taking a walk.
DANIS POV
I didn't see Tyler but my sleeve was up, oh no. I ran to the bathroom before throwing up he wasn't here so I had to leave quick I left a note,
Tyler,
I know what you saw and I know you don't want to handle me. So I'll leave it'll make it Easier for you and Jenna I love you both and josh just know that I'll always be with you .
Dani.
It was time I placed the note on his bed and walked, it was dark and cold and once again I was alone I sat down by a bush and started to cry. I saw a tall lanky man coming towards me,I started to back up "Dani..." I looked up, it was Tyler. "I...when...what are you doing our here?" I was pissed why was he looking at my arms when I slept "I'm leaving." He looked upset "Dani please we need to talk come inside." I don't know why but I agreed to sit and talk to him" *inside after Tyler reads the note* "well,why? Why didn't you talk to me, I would help you" he started to cry i felt worse "I...Tyler you, You don't understand ." I was calm than I  locked my self in my room. "DANI OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW I SWEAR IF YOU DO ANYTHING!" Tyler yelled at me through my door I could tell he was trying to find a key.I sat down I just wanted it all to end I needed to think clearly though so I took my anxiety and depression pills and sat down I needed to clear my head. I cried,and cried until Tyler finally found a pin to open the lock. I was sat in my bed,he walked up and hugged me "Dani I swear I love you to much and I've only had you for 3 days, don't do this." I looked at him and cried "I've never really had anything to help me, except your music and now that I have you and Jenna and even josh I guess, I need to change but I have to tell you something" he hugged me and nodded "these are my anxiety and depression pills no one told you about them cause no one knew." He nodded and hugged me again,he handed me a note that said "stay alive fren|-/" and a necklace that had the TØP symbol on it I hugged him again even tighter and i drifted off to sleep with him by my side keeping me safe.
----------------------------------------------
I KNOW WHAT WAS FAST I JUST NEEDED TO GET THIS CHAPTER DUN GET IT NO OK 😂