Chapter 1; last day

\\DISCLAIMER THERE WILL BE SOME SUICIDAL CONTENT SUICIDE ISN'T A JOKE I AM NOT USING IT LIKE THAT SO BEWARE AND THE GIRL IN THE PHOTO IS DANI OR WHATEVER//
----------------------------------------------
I woke up at nine (in the afternoon) like usual I'm Dani I'm 14 and I live in an orphanage, my parents left me when I was 6 and never came back. It's tough I struggle with anxiety and the occasional panic attack but nobody knows, I cut often it's bad I know I try it's just hard sometimes, but I do my best... And only wear sweatshirts, I mean the only way I'll get help is by helping myself. The way I cope is by listening to TØP they help me a lot. I get changed into a pair of black "sports" shorts and a tøp sweatshirt I got for my 13th birthday last year I was so happy I love it so much. "EVERYONE GET DOWN HERD WE HAVE VISITORS" Mrs.richardson yells. when we have visitors I usually just sit quiet and don't talk so I sit do the same, I didn't really look up at the couple in front. Until I noticed them talking about me "what about the girl in the twenty one pilots sweatshirt" he sounded familiar but they haven't come out of the back room yet. "That's Dani she's well a mystery she doesn't really let us get to much information from her but, she's 14 came here at 6 her parents left her and never came back she love the band twenty one pilots and spends her time writing and signing stuff like that she's kinda depressing at some times" she laughed as the couple didn't respond. Wow nice description I sound like an emo bitch well I am a little. "Dani may you please come to the back room" what? They want to meet me? I walked to the room and the couple wasn't their they were in the other room Mrs.richardson had to talk to me first. "Dani please pull down the hood" I did and it let my hair flown down my back "thank you, so we have a couple potentially wanting to adopt you" I look up adopt me? "I'm sorry Mrs.richardson I think you have the wrong girl I'm just some messed up 14 year old girl" I looked back down I knew they would probably rethink their choice now, cause they can still hear me... I was about to turn back when u saw a tall lanky man stands in the doorway with a tall slim  Icey blue eyed wife "I'm sorry I'm just not the girl you want." I walked out I didn't see them at first so I kept walking only messed up people would want a messes up child. The man grabs my arm and I look up I froze and at the wife and back at him. He's Tyler Joseph and that's Jenna Joseph "I'm...im so sorry, I love your band and Jenna and you and josh I, I just don't think your gonna want me." The tall man named Tyler Joseph came on his knees and put his hand on my cheek "I think we'll adopt her." I looked up as surprised as I could "we do want you, you're different yet kind mysterious yet intimidating and I am curious" Tyler said to me I hugged him and he hugged me I hugged Jenna next and started go cry these were my parents, that... Have to deal with me, my anxiety panic suicidal self. "Here Dani I'll help you pack while Tyler fills some forms" Jenna took my hand and walked to my room with me. "Thank you" I whisper, "honey when we saw you Tyler told me right away he wanted you,there was no chance of leaving without you so don't worry about it, you're my daughter now." I looked confused why would Tyler get excited "Uhm why did Tyler get excited?" She looked down as we started packing "he saw himself in you, well that's what he told me, we'll get along great lets go were all ready" I decided to use the bathroom before i went with Jenna she walked down to Tyler. I stood starring in the Mirror "what just happened" I muttered to myself I checked my scars from last night, and I than left the room for the last time. I walked down and saw them they were gorgeous I was nothing like them I wasn't gorgeous or successful. "Dani lets go!" Tyler says with his hand out I grab it and leave,we sit in the car and start to drive. "So why did you adopt me?" I got curious I had to ask "well I saw myself and Jenna when I looked at you , and you were different not like the rest of them." Tyler was sweet I knew he'd be a great dad "thanks that's really kind of you, I never really had...parents so this is new." They both smiled "welp we are glad to help and that means you haven't had uncles either, josh said that he is your  uncle now." I stared laughing and soon enough we were all cracking up "yay cause he'll be a great uncle!"
TYLERS POV
When we walked into the orphanage this morning I saw one girl and her only, I had to have her as my daughter I saw myself.was that good? Oh no he's back.
DOn'T woRrY tYLeR I'Ll tAKe cARE oF hER sHe'LL bE  jUST lIke YoU
Leave her alone.
NEveR
"Tyler? hello! listen to what she's saying" Jenna interrupted me I didn't know what she want meant but I listened "I'm sorry Mrs.richardson I think you have the wrong girl I'm just some messed up 14 year old girl" is that really how she felt? I had only started to listen when I looked up I was surprised, her hood was down dark hair and chocolate brown eyes, And she was walking away.
----------------------------------------------
WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN,WHEN TYLER,JENNA,OR JOSH FIGURES OUT DANIS SECRETS!