Chapter 21; Harley

*TRIGGER*
I grabbed a smooth metal blade and locked myself in the bathroom and picked the blade onto my skin. As I slid it across I saw the crimson blood drip out. I was worn out, I cleaned my wrists under the sink and slipped into some black ripped skinny jeans and a bvb sweatshirt. They don't really know a lot of the bands I like, other than tøp.

"DANI, COME down stairs I have a funny idea!" He was so happy I wonder how happy he'd be if he knew why just happened. I ran down the stairs to see Tyler in the kitchen on his phone.

"Ok so.... I had the idea that you should make a fan account and see if they recognize you!" He cheered in my face I shrugged and nodded.

"0k so the username is *name* and the password is *password* Ok have fun! Are you gonna hang with Keagan today and isn't your birthday this Sunday?"  I lo looked up feeling guilty.

"Ok I will and probably and yes!"  He nodded and smiled as I went to text Keagan
                      *TEXTSSSSS*
Me:HEY Keagan can you come over today?..
KW:Yea sure I'll be over soon
Me:Ok see you than <3
I went to my room and logged into the account, I downloaded video star and made an edit for josh and than a normal tøp edit. I uploaded them and an account followed me and liked some photos, than I noticed some comments.
@spiderdun: hey Fren! I just wanted to say your edits are really cool and I hope we can be FRENS ok I'm DUN :)
Awe, I followed her and saw her edits were amazing! I followed her and liked all her posts she's a tøp account but she posted stuff mainly about josh, which was cool with me. Than I saw a photo of me it said...

@spiderdun:For people who are hating on Dani just stop she's Tyler's adopted daughter and they make each other happy, she's not ugly she's beautiful and your just jealous leave her alone! If she does ever see this I love ya stay strong!!!!!That ma...

That made me SO happy but before I could switch accounts and like it i got a dm from her.
                       *DM*
@spiderdun: HEY I really liked your edits and I thought we could maybe be friends......
Me:Yea! Im Dani and thank you your account is amazing I wish I had it XD
@spiderdun:awe thanks you're so sweet and YOU HAVE THE SAME NAME OF TYLERS DAUGHTER THATS SICK! My name is Chloe I go by Harley though :)
Me:No problem and yea I know its pretty sick! And hi Harley! So how old are you? If you don't mind me asking
Harley: im 14 i turn 15 next week though :) how old are you?
Me: Im 14 TOO and I also turn 15 next week!
Harley:THATS SICK AS FRICK! And this is weird but do you go to school or are you homeschooled?
Me:im homeschooled what are you?
Harley:well I'm actually in an orphanage in Connecticut  and I'm homeschooled there...
Me:Oh sorry.
Harley:ITS FINE! It's not the best here but I have twenty one pilots and are we friends?
Me:YES! Best friends why?
Harley:YAY! And I have you now :)
Me:Awe that's sweet what's our number it's easier to text XD
Harley: It's *number* text me saying it's you XD
Me:Ok :)
Harley was super nice! She was in an orphanage I felt bad cause I know what it's like, she kept saying it was ok... I hope there good to her.
                  *TEXTSSSSS*
Me:HEY Harley its dani!
Harley Quinn:Hey DANI! Sooooo what's up?
Me:NOT much but my boyfriends here so I'll text you later and send me a pic for your contacts thanks LY XD
Harley Quinn: Ok! And USE PROTECTION