Chapter 6;drown

TYLERS POV
I was looking outside my house I couldn't see them.i needed josh,I ran over to his house and knocked at the mocha colored wood.it seemed like forever till josh opened the door a little out of breath. "Hey josh I need to talk to you." He looked at me and sighed."come in." I explained it all to him I showed him the note Dani left,he looked in pain when he read it."ty..." I didn't want to hear it."josh I miss them I NEED them back,I messed up bad dude,I messed up bad." He looked at that the Windows I went to look but before I could I saw a necklace dropped on the floor,Danis necklace,I picked it up in my hand it was cold and hard and it was here..."josh...were they here." I looked him straight in the eyes "JOSH ANSWER ME" he looked up at me for once "yes."he muttered under his shaky breath,I stood solid "they just left when they saw you running over actually." They were here,why wouldn't they talk to me Jenna hasn't even spoke to me after how did she even know?! "Josh why?" He stood up "cause Tyler,you need to think,Dani got here she started to cry when you were sitting outside crying she wanted to go back...but yet she was the one who told Jenna you were coming,she loves you but that's why she's letting you go for a while" I say back down head in my hands I needed to make this ok. I walked back to my house I was stopped.
DANIS POV
I missed him it hasn't even been one day. I started to sing,oh ms.believer.it was my favorite song I wanted help, but I can't ask for that
JENNAS POV
*i called josh*
"Hey josh..."
I smiled a little I needed to check in on Tyler
"Hey Jenna,how are you?"
I looked behind me Dani wasn't paying attention,"I...I miss him I know I shouldn't I don't want to he hurt me.he hurt me bad* I wiped a tear from my cheek."well don't worry it'll get better,how's Dani?" I looked behind again she was singing her voice was like an Angels she was singing through tears."I'm afraid josh,I love her she's singing right now god, she sounds like an angel but she's crying through streams of tears. I'm afraid she's gonna do it again..." I saw josh pause "can...can I hear..." I nodded and went closer to the door,he could hear he closed his yes "she's amazing,Jenna I think...I think,she already knows things she's a jar of secrets she doesn't tell us" I nodded and walked back to my bed with the phone."josh I know she loves him still,she'll never stop I just want her to think of something different."
DANIS POV
I opened the door Jenna was talking to josh,I saw myself I was a mess my eyes red and you could clearly see the reddish stains the tears caused around my eyes,I didn't have a hoodie on either so all my scars were visible "hey josh." I walked off and went to the door "I'm gonna take a walk." I left.
TYLERS POV
*right before FaceTime*
"Tyler stand here jenna's face timing me" I slowly stumbled over behind the computer."hey josh." God her voice was so beautiful I missed her.they went on,I heard Dani singing,oh Tyler how could you ever harm suck a delicate angel. I had a slight view of the computer I saw Dani,she was a mess oh god "I'm gonna take a walk" I heard the call ended soon after,josh closed the computer.i walked home and started to write a song called drown...it was for dani my sun and my purpose to live.
DANIS POV
I grabbed my coat to cover my scars,and I walked,I remembered not many people knew I was their daughter he has an interview about it tomorrow,I was looking down I didn't want people to see my face, as I walked I noticed that this hotel was empty,very empty.i got back about 10 minutes later I just walked down the hallways. Jenna was on her phone listening to TØP and on her computer she was searching through her wedding photos.i started to feel numb to the pain I was given until his interview was on tv.
Interview:hello Tyler Joseph
Tyler:hello.
He looked terrible.
Interview:well Tyler I heard you have some news
Tyler:yea...yea I do
Interview:well what is this news.
Tyler:well,me and Jenna adopted a daughter her name is Dani,she's 13 and she's one of the best things that's ever happens to me,
Interview:well,that's so sweet is she here today?
Tyler:no no I...I wish she was
After that the interview went on about tour.i already knew he was leaving Monday for a tour.but than I stopped the tv and I remembered all the things I felt that night,and if all came back to me.m