Chapter 7;acceptance pending

It was now Monday (I skipped Sunday) we got to go back. I missed my Tyler,I missed him so much.*skip to arrival at the house* we got their I opened the door hoping to see Tyler.he wasn't there a note was,it read
Dani,
I love you,if you still love me come to me concert on Columbus tonight I left passes on the table,the voice you said you heard,is no friend of mine his name is blurryface he's a monster,please forgive me I have a surprise for you. And I heard you singing Jenna was calling josh she didn't know I was their,God you sounded like an angel,you saved me.
-your biggest fan
Tyler.
I didn't cry this to I took the note and the pass and told Jenna that we had to get in the car she had a note too
Jenna,
I do. Please come to the concert with Dani I need you here I say I do again like I did on our wedding day.
-Tyler
She grabbed her pass and we got into the car,I sat there thinking of his face when he saw us,I missed him.
TYLERS POV
I finished my song called drown for Dani.i hope they came,we started I was playing drown last,I didn't see them yet oh god.
DANIS POV
we got there at the last song and I ran into the back of the stage where I saw him.josh saw me and at the end of that song he came over and bear hugged me "I missed you girlie!" I laughed and Tyler turned slowly  the croud saw josh hugging a girl,josh moved out of the way and Tyler looked at me in shock,he ran over to me and spun me around while we hugged."I'm sorry I missed you I love you." I heard on repeat during the hug.he pulled me to star he said I have a surprise the whole crowd screamed "everyone this is my daughter,Dani and I have a song that I wrote to sing for her." I looked up at him red I didn't know what to do! But he told me to sit on the stage josh next to me and he sang while playing piano,
Here I come
Come to you
In the very clothes
That i killed
Killed you in.
He sang a beautiful song I stared to cry and when the song ended I jumped on him and hugged him "your acceptance is pending.",as I said that he hugged me even tighter I felt safe again.Jenna walked out,the crowd roared and Jenna just hugged him from behind he hugged her back and they kissed,after the concert I sat with Tyler at home he sang drown on repeat as I dozed off.i fell asleep safe and sound in his arms.
TYLERS POV
Dani fell asleep as I sang her drown, I'm happy it's all ok now she was ok.i looked behind and josh opened his arms "can...can I hold her" he sat down next to me,I nodded even though I didn't want to give her to him.he took her in his arms and stared and looked back at me and back at her and it was a cycle on repeat,he looked at me and muttered "Tyler,you picked the best one." I nodded and laid my head on the back if the couch and josh poked me "here have her back,I know you need her more than I do," I looked at him confused but I nodded and rooms her, and kissed her forehead and kept singing josh left the room.
DANIS POV
I was asleep and I felt myself being moved into Josh's lap,he was like my brother more than my uncle,they kept looking and i heard "Tyler,you picked the best one." I wanted to sit up and hug josh,but I didn't I wanted to rest, I felt myself switch back to tyler's lap and he sang again.*skip to morning*
I woke up, and looked saw Tyler,he was sleeping he was the perfect father.i tried to slide out of the grasp he had on me he was holding me like a baby,"hey morning dani!"he woke up and I looked up into his deep brown eyes,and smiled "hey dad!"he seemed shocked when I called him dad,I guess I never really said it before."so Dani Uhm me and josh are going on tour and we have a question..."