Chapter 5;Away

TYLERS POV
I sat still thinking I had to tell Dani about tour...she was already in a bad place,if I wait it'll get worse.not yet.
DANIS POV
I didn't pay attention to Tyler I didn't want to,I didn't feel safe here. I wanted to cry right than and their yet I was ok I felt fine but I was angry,sad,lonely and all of those were because I didn't trust him,I just wanted to run into his arms I have no one else I miss Jenna."I miss jenna" I muttered as I slowly wandered to my room.what I said hurt him, he knows how I feel.i called Jenna.
*calls jenna*
Dani:hey mom when are you gonna be back?
She could tell I was trying to not sound so upset
Jenna:are you ok?
Dani:no we we need to talk
Jenna:open your door.
She ended the call and I opened my door.she was standing there I jumped on her I missed her floral scent.she looked and we went into my room and locked the door."hey I missed you girlie!" She hugged me again "uhm did you talk to Tyler yet?" She looked down I could tell she already knew. "No and I'm not going to,josh told me everything,so I came through the back window.are you ok?" I looked her in the eyes I saw the same look josh had when he asked the same question,fear. "No Jenna I'm not I'm angry sad lonely I want to go jump into his arms and hug him cause I feel safe,but at the same time I wanna run and not come back and make him feel how I feel everyday.and how much of everything did josh tell you?" She pointed at my arms "ooh." I squeaked out. She nodded "we have to go I'm taking you to joshes with me for a while." I looked up and I was shocked I didn't want to leave him. "Why," I looked confused "I want you to be safe.were gonna come back after this weekend he just needs space." I nodded it was for the best we both wrote notes explaining why we left.mine said.
Tyler,
You hurt me,I miss you I miss running into your arms and I miss feeling safe around you. But when I'm around you that's not what I feel.I'm scared Tyler,a voice came he told me to cut,he didn't say his name. I'm always afraid now.he said he was your friend,why would your friend say that? I worry Tyler.i worry you don't love me.i worry you made a mistake adopting me. But don't worry, I'll be back.
Stay alive fren|-/ I did for you.
-Dani
Jenna wrote her letter I didn't let her read it,hers said.
Tyler,
My one and only the love of my life I can't believe you did this, to me you cheated on me,you cherished another woman. to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.those were the words I said I do to,you did too,but you didn't keep true to me.but your daughter is hurt worse I can't believe you PHYSICALLY ABUSED OUR DAUGHTER,and verbally.i thought you were better.we'll be back Monday.
-Jenna black/Joseph
She put black to make him think about what he did,that's all she told me about her letter. As soon as that happened she sent me to set the notes on the table in front of him and before he knew it we were gone.
TYLERS POV
I saw Dani walk in,she put two notes down on the table and left I wanted to tell her but she walked off I read the notes I read one that said -Jenna first and I realized I needed to stop them,I ran into Danis room she was gone,I fell to the floor crying I missed them,I wanted to hug her,God I loved her so much words can't describe and I made a drunk mess. I for got all about Danis note,I was afraid to open it.i did I starred to bawl the last line kept replaying In my mind "stay alive fren|-/I did for you" I did for you,she wanted to die? I kept thinking I needed to see them I didn't know where they were.i didn't have anyone.but the voice...blurry?
DANIS POV
We arrived at joshes house I looked it was almost the exact same as Tyler's. They were on the same street,you could see our house and Tyler? I looked he was on the porch note in hand,i turned and Jenna saw too.she looked at me as a tear rolled down my cheek,she put her arm around me "it'll be ok." I looked up to her. "Yea,but Tyler and josh are best friends don't you think he'd come over.." She froze, Tyler was running over "OH SHIT,were leaving!" I laughed cause she usually never swears,but we ran josh helped us out the back door,I felt sick I was on the run and go from my father.it was for the best. Once we got out the house we ran to a hotel and booked a room for two nights."Jenna I'm worried,I'm afraid I want to be with him." I walked to the porch and sat down letting the win consume all my thoughts the "whooshing" noise calmed me down,I sat there for a lift time crying a little,Jenna was inside crying too.
______________________|-/__________
HEY GUYS I HAVE ALOT PLANNED SO ILL BE POSTING MORE