Chapter 9;two new boys

It was the first day of tour,it was in Phoenix Arizona. I packed everything,even my razors blurry said it was for precaution,I wanted to tell my dad but he would treat me like I'm insane.i didn't want to keep it a secret though, I'm gonna tell josh.i knocked on his door,he opened it his hair was now a bright pink red color."hey Dani,what's up?" He noticed my eyes were watering and pulled me into the room "I...I cut my legs she... She told me to." He gawked at me,I pulled up my sweatpants enough so you could see the words blurryface "Dani, I...I won't tell Tyler be chase he has a lot going on but I want you to give me all the blades you brought. I know you brought them I was about to come over and take them." I had the blades with me,I wanted him to take them. "Thanks josh,you're like my second father you're the best!" I jumped and hugged him he hugged back really tight, "ya know what Dani, I don't tell Tyler this but,when you guys fight you always come to me,and I feel like your my daughter too and you can always talk to me." I nodded and we hugged one more time and I left.i walked out and Tyler was walking down the hallway I ran up and jumped on his back "let's see who is this angel that has pounces on me" he laughed and we hugged,"Tyler I've made a decision." He brought his head back in confusion "I'm gonna sing tonight!" He started jumping and I laughed "YES! I saved enough time so you could perform if you wanted to." I hugged him (god she hugs a lot 😂)  I walked out to see the line and people started screaming, "DANI JOSEPH!"
"CAN I GET A PHOTO!" I started to laugh and take as many photos as I could, I kept walking and I saw these girls crowd in around two people,I walked over and people started to move as I walked through the pushy crowd and I saw two boys,Hunter And Brandon Rowland,I loved them especially Brandon oops..."OH MY GOD your Dani Tylers daughter!" Brandon yelled I blushed a lot "yea I I am." He kinda blushed too and Hunter started laughing "well are you guys ok? I saw you guys getting kinda attacked." I laughed kinda well saying that they nodded and I had a brilliant idea "well,do you guys wanna hang in the back until the show starts so you can wait in peace or do you wanna stay?" They exchanged looks and people around were still pushing me I didn't care though, "yea that would be great!" I walked over to the entrance and showed my id and got them cleared to come in,I brought them into my room and didn't really think that josh would barge in, "Dani can I see the s..." I was sitting on the couch and they were in awe that josh was next to him I knew what he was gonna say,so I stopped him "JOSHUA DUN!" I yelled and he looked around to see me and my strained smile and than saw the Rowlands and gave a confused but kind look, "josh, this is Hunter and Brandon Rowland there younowers and they were getting well kinda harassed outside so I brought them back." He nodded as they were still staring he turned to them. "Hi I'm josh,Danis favorite person EVER," he sticks his hand out as I giggled uncontrollably, they got up and both shook hands "well Joshua, can I speak to you in the back?" I led him to the back waiting for him to ask me what he had to say before."uhm can I see Thoose scars again?" I was confused but showed him,we walked back out and josh said he would bring us to Tyler I already knew he would hate me bringing boys back but whatever. I saw Tyler and I ran to him and hugged him, "dad this is Hunter and Brandon Rowland,they are younowers I brought them back till the show cause they were being kinda harassed,oh yea and there's big marshmallow josh." I smiled and they all laughed even josh Tyler introduced himself and they got photos,it was time for the show I lead them through the stage which had a curtain. I took them down and told them to take two passes and to come here after the show. I left them and get ready to perform I was right after the two opening bands chefs special and mute math, I was up my thoughts raged, they came with me,Tyler came to play piano and help me sing when it was the rap and josh,he just say and watched me I patted his and we laughed it was time...

Here I come
Come to you

I finished and the crowd cheered,and Tyler and josh came and hugged me.i was surprised I thought they would all hate me.I left the stage, dad and josh performed it was amazing. They ended the show saying "we are twenty one pilots,and so are you".After the show I went down the the area I told the Rowlands to meet me. I saw them through a crowd of people coming my way. "DANI YOU WERE AMAZING,they were amazing too but YOU!" Brandon practically screamed in my ear, "awe thanks!" I hugged them both and Brandon kinda blushed. "Ok so the reason I told you guys to come here,was to give you this... Now I have to go but the directions are on that sheet bye!" They nodded at me confused than I saw them look down and smile back up at me through the curtain I was behind. I had given them a note that said "text me cause we're frens now |-/ ***-***-****(number)" I walked behind to my dressing room to see a pissed Tyler.
_______________________________
WHY IS TYLER PISSED?! ;)