XIII.

Shawn, 8:23am.

I opened my eyes and quickly closed them, it was so bright. After a few attempts, I got my eyes open. I looked around the room and saw Bey laying on the couch. Last night, I realized I really care about her. She's different. I just looked at her. Her hair, her nose, her lips... It was all so gorgeous.

She opened her eyes and slowly smiled

"It's not polite to stare."

"But, my girlfriend is so beautiful."

She blushed. "That's nice."

"You're welcome!" I joked.

"I know I am. I'm glad you're okay, now I'm still mad at you."

I gasped being dramatic. "What did I do?"

"If you would've listened to me, you wouldn't be laid up in a hospital bed right now."

"Come here."

She slowly sat up and walked over to me. "My bad, baby." I said grabbing her hand.

She rolled her eyes. "I hate when you say that."

"Why?"

"Saying 'My bad' and 'I'm sorry' is not the same thing."

"I'm sorry."

"That's better." She said smiling.

"Kiss." She leaned down and kissed my lips.

"How are you feeling?"

"My back hurts a little but it's nothing." I said shrugging it off. I was lying because it hurts so bad. I can't look like a bitch in front of my girl though.

"You don't have to lie, babe. If it really hurts I understand, you just got shot."

I stayed quiet for a while before speaking. "Thank you, Bey. For just being here, ya'know?"

"Mhm" she smirked before leaning down to kiss me. We was kissing and shit until my boys came in.

"Jigga, Wake- aw shit my bad." TyTy said smiling and walking out.

"Y'all already ruined it just come on." I laughed.

"I have to go to class, or do you want me to stay?" Bey asked. I was surprised she was even considering skipping class for me.