XXX.

Day of Baby Shower, Beyoncé.
March 17th.

"No! No! No!" I screamed pointing at the ugly purple flowers. "I said cream! Does purple sound like cream?! Purple. Cream. Purple. Cream."

Jay rubbed my shoulder. "Bey... Calm down."

"Don't touch me." I growled at him.

"Ms. Knowles, I apologi-" The florist started to say.

"Don't worry about it. Just take those out, please." I said pinching the space between my eyes. "Can someone bring some cream flowers?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'll go get some." He said and scurried off.

Jay rubbed my now huge belly and leaned close to it. "Mama's pretty heated, huh?"

"Shawn, get away from me before I fucking strangle you."

"Yeah, that's my cue. See you little buddy." He stood up straight. "Don't forget to breathe, baby." He pecked my cheek and walked off.

It's going on 8:00am and I'm trying to make sure everything is good. The baby shower starts at 1 but people probably won't come until 2.

It's not a lot of people coming but I still needed it to be perfect. It's my first time and I have to do it right. I looked around the room making sure it was good.

30 minutes later, the florist came back with the flowers I asked for. "Thank you." I smiled. "Can you help me place them on the tables, please?"

"Certainly." We arranged the flowers on the tables then, I payed him.

I looked around one more time and made sure I liked it.

I drove back to Jay's crib and went up

I drove back to Jay's crib and went up. "Jayyyy!" I sang.

"Hey, girl. You straight?" He asked.

"Yeah, he brought the right flowers back."

"Good. What you about to do?"

"Take a nap, wake me up at 12." I stripped out of my clothes and got in the bed.

*
"Bey. Bey!"

"What!?!"

"Damn, feisty. It's 12:00."

"No it's not. I felt like I was sleeping for 3 seconds."

"Yo, get your ass up. I'm not dealing with this today." I just looked at him and he looked at me. "Beyoncé, get up. You're going to make us late."