X.

Shawn.

"Yes," she smiled.

I had this feeling in my stomach and it made me feel good.
I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her lips.

"Come on." She said getting out of the car.

I quickly got out and followed her upstairs. She opened the door and pulled me to her bedroom.

After she took her shoes and jacket off, she sat down on the bed and I stood between her legs.

She smirked. "You gonna stare or you gonna kiss me?"

"Stare." I smiled.

"Ugh you so-"

I cut her off, kissing her. She moaned and laid back, pulling me with her.

I slid my tongue across her bottom lip and she opened her mouth.

Our tongues swirled against each other's, slow and sensual.

She stopped to take a breath and I took the opportunity to lick down her neck. I dragged my tongue all the way from her lips, up her jaw, to her ear, and down her neck.

I kissed and sucked any part I could get to. As I'm doing this, she starts unbuttoning her shirt.

My lips followed the trail of buttons down her stomach until they were all unbuttoned. I pulled the shirt off and tossed it.

I undid her pants and slid them off. I ran my fingers over her pussy and smiled.

"You do this to me." She whispered.

My mouth found hers again and I rubbed my hands all over her body.

She reached down and pulled my shirt over my head. She rolled on top of me and was basically dry humping me.

"Beyoncé." I groaned.

She smiled against my lips. "Hmm?"

She had me feeling like a lil bitch so I had to get back in control.

I rolled her on her back and stood up. She watched as I kicked my shoes off and pulled my pants down.

I saw her eyes get a little bigger when she saw my "monster" spring from my boxers. I smiled and kicked them off.

She unclasped her bra and I pulled down her panties. Our teamwork in this bedroom deserves an A+

"Condom." She said.

To be honest I can't believe I was about to forget. She got me breaking all types of rules.

I rolled the condom on and got on top of her. As soon as I rubbed my dick on her entrance she stopped me.

"Shawn, don't hurt me."

"What? You a virgin?"

She laughed. "No nigga. I'm talking about this relationship."

"I won't baby, I promise."

She nodded and I starting pushing in.
She bit her lip.