Prologue

Lana was an average girl.

Elias wasn’t an average guy.

But after being messed around and fucked over. She had enough, deciding men weren't worth the time or energy she turned to the underworld. A world full of sex, drugs and crime.

Taking it in her stride and with a gang after her and out for blood, Lana begins her conquest to the top, knocking the men out of the way to make herself top. She continued to work her way up.... until she found Elias, the king of the underworld, the man all the girls wanted and the guys wanted to be.

But Lana didn't fit in with that, she didn't care who he was or what he did, she made it her mission to over throw him, become the very top. Beat everyone and keep her power. Butting heads and fighting, the pair loathed each other. Elias because he knew she wanted his throne, and Lana because he was in her way.

But like all good love stories, something happened between the pair, in among the hated and the fighting, the two fell in love.  But because of who they were, they're love would never been easy going. Lana had a new competition. Every woman Elias had ever slept with and every woman that had ever fallen for him. Growing jealous and angry, just how far would she go to get everything she wants?

Will the blossom? Or will they be forever separated?

Will they triumph together? Or send each other crashing to the ground?

Little does either know, they could either help each other greatly or destroy each other.

Will they keep hurting each other for their own game? Or learn to get on?