|Four|

Tobias
(A/n : no, it wasn't intended😂)

The past two months haven't been easy. It took me a greater deal of courage to survive these months than it took to pass any fear landscape. When we all moved back to Chicago; I was the one who insisted that we shift back to the dauntless compound. It seemed obvious to me then. I wanted to stay in the place where I first found out a person whom I actually loved and was terrified to loose. But now when I have lost her, it seems only obvious place to stay where I have memories with her. With Tris. We all moved to our previous apartments. Since Christina never got a chance to move in her own apartment after initiation, she moved into the apartment next to mine. Caleb and Cara moved into the apartments opposite to Millennium Park. I often find myself wishing that even her death turns out to be false like the deaths of Amar and my mother. I know it isn't possible but still i don't want to avoid the feeling completely. The momentary relief from the pain completely. I still haven't gotten used to being without her. Every morning I wake up, only to be crushed anew with the feeling of losing her. But somehow I'm glad. I'm glad that Christian stopped me from drinking the memory serum. Even though the pain seems unbearable, I'm glad i didn't drink it. Because drinking it would have taken away the last of her i have left in me. Myself. She changed me as a person. She made me into a better human being. She made it possible for me to become Tobias again. She left an imprint on the lives of all those who knew her. The imprint on my life was the darkest and I'll protect it till the very last with every ounce of strength in my body.
______________________________________

Author's note
I barely feel like updating any more. It feels like probably no one even reads this anymore. It it that bad? Should I delete it?

I know this is a short chapter, maybe ill update again tonight, I don't know. Depends on how you guys respond to this update.

Read , share, vote , comment! Let me know what you feel. Spread the word❤

Be brave<4