One.

Beyoncé

"Baby, I'm leaving!" I called out to my husband.

He came down the steps shirtless and sighed. "Bey it's Saturday, when will you be back?" He gave me that look... It makes me feel bad and I hate it.

I rolled my eyes

I rolled my eyes. "Roman, please."

"I'm just asking."

"I shouldn't be out long, just a few hours with the girls."

"Can you be back before lunch time?"

"I can't guarantee it, but I'll see." I ran over to peck his lips and rushed out before he could say anything else.

Leaving him was becoming harder. Now, it was always questions, questions, and more questions.

I hopped in my car and sped off. After about 10 minutes I parked in front of his house and knocked on the door.

"Wassup, Bey." He said when he opened the door and let me in.

"Hey, baby

"Hey, baby." I got on my tippy toes to kiss him. He looks so good in that black shirt.

The kiss was getting heated until he backed up. "Don't start nothing you can't finish." He smirked.

"I can always finish, daddy." I said seductively and proceeded to suck on his neck.

"Aye, girl. You better stop."

"Come on, Jay. I'm horny..." I whispered the last part in his ear.

"What? Your husband ain't fucking you right?" He asked with a sly grin.

"Baby, you know nobody fucks me like you."

"Yeah, I know. Now get upstairs and get ready for me."

"Yes, sir!" I ran past him he slapped my butt.

3 hours later.