Chapter 1

Hi, this my first fanfic I have posted so I hope you like it and please let me know what you think. This is about Brandon Foaster and Callie Jacob after their night in Idylwild and what could have happened if they decided to stay secretly together. Also I do not own any of the characters or the show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Mariana opened the door to their house Brandon and Callie looked at each other trying to prepare for what they would walk in on. Callie was sure that the minute she walked in she would get yelled at for Brandon and her seeing each other after the restraining order. Brandon on the other hand was trying to figure out how to break the news to his moms about them in Idylwild. As they walked up to the door Brandon grabbed Callie's hand and as he went to open the door he looked at her and then let go and walked in. As the two of them stepped in they heard Steff call out to Callie," Callie can you come in here?" Callie looked and Brandon and then prepared to get yelled at, as she stepped in, she saw Rita, Jude, Steff, Mariana, and Lena sitting at the kitchen table. Then Steff got an exited face and said,"Guess who is going to be a part of the Adams-Foster Family!" Callie was overwhelmed, happy, and scared all at once. But she instantly grew a smile and she got really exited. As for Brandon he felt guilty and happy for her and he went up to his room. Rita had Callie step out of the house with her and told her,"I figured since you did me a favor I would do you a favor." Callie looked at the ground and then at Rita and said, "Thanks", Rita smiled and placed her hand on Callie's leg and said,"Anytime." Rita got up and all Callie could think of is how badly she screwed things up for her and the family. Callie went inside and headed up to Brandon's room to talk to him. When she stepped in his room she made sure to shut the door. When she looked over she noticed Brandon pacing back and fourth trying to cope together what to do. As Brandon looked over he said to Callie,"what are we going to do?" Callie quickly responded," I don't know", he stopped pacing for a minute and said nervously," Should we tell them?" Callie looked at Brandon with a bunch of expression," No, Brandon we can't tell them, we had *whispers* sex." Then Brandon looked at Callie and thought hard for a moment and trying to find the confidence to say that he doesn't want to let his feeling for her just die away. Then he took a breath and said questionably," Should we just let our feeling for each other die like last time or should we try to realize that we will never stop having these feelings for each other?" Callie looked at him with an upset face and said ," Brandon are you crazy we can't be together I am going to be adopted and us dating would only ruin my chances of having a real family!" She stormed out of the room completely in shock that Brandon pretty much just asked her to give up the only thing that she had left which was family. When she entered Mariana's and her room she noticed Mariana sitting on her bed. She stood up and gave Callie a huge hug and exclaimed," I can't believe we are finally going to be sisters!" Callie thought for a moment and said," Yeah me too." At dinner Jesus walked in and said to Callie," Hey congrats you are finally joining the family!" Callie looked at Brandon who was sitting across from her and then looked at him a said," Thanks I am really happy that it is finally happening" Jude looked at her and said," yeah after all the struggles you went through to be with this family." Callie gave out a little laugh and bit into her food. Lena looked at Callie and said," So Callie does it make you feel safer now that you will have a permanent home?" Callie swallowed her food and cleared her throat," Yeah, I mean I am a little nervous but I will be happy to finally have a family." Callie looked over and noticed Brandon looking at her. To avoid any awkward eye contact she quickly looked down at her food. Later that night as Brandon layed in his bed he couldn't get Callie out of his head and as he thought of her he fell asleep. Then later that night he felt a hand gently placed on his cheek. He quickly woke up and was kind of startled but he instantly relaxed when he noticed the hand was Callie. She looked at him and said quietly," Hey, sorry did I wake you?" " No you didn't, what's up?"Brandon lied. Callie looked at him and said," I am kind of nervous about the adoption." Brandon quickly sat up,"Why I mean the last time we talked you yelled at me for asking about us." Callie looked down and said," I know I am sorry, I feel bad about that." Brandon looked at her and said questionably," Why", Callie looked down at Brandon's hand and held it," Because I still love you Brandon." As he looked at Callie he noticed a single tear coming down her cheek. Callie then felt Brandon wipe away her tear and leaned her face forward and she closed her eyes, she felt Brandon kiss her lips. As another tear fell from her eye she kissed him back. As he kissed her again he place his other hand on her other cheek. Callie first wrapped one arm around his neck and then the other. Brandon was about to take of his shirt when Callie stopped," Oh ok, Wait slow down, we can't tonight remember our moms are right next door." Brandon put his hands around her waist and said," Yeah your right, you should probably go back to your room." Callie stood up and said," yeah , good night." Brandon stopped Callie," Wait", he stated and kissed Callie good night.