Chapter 4

" Wait, Mariana let me explain!" Callie ran after Mariana up stairs until she finally stopped in their bedroom." Mariana please let me explain everything", Callie pleaded hoping that Mariana would lighten up a bit." How are you supposed to explain? What that you and Brandon are in love? So what, you two being together will ruin the family", Mariana was about to go on but she decided to stop. Callie looked at her and said," I know Mariana, I know it would ruin the family. But in my defense our feelings only came back up when we thought I wasn't going to be adopted." Mariana looked at Callie in disbelief," Why would you think that you wouldn't get adopted. Also how exactly did those feelings come up?" Callie had forgot that Mariana didn't know the details. Callie thought for a moment and then decided to come clean," Well remember when Rita was going to be charged for abuse even though we all knew it was false?" Mariana nodded her head and was trying to see where this was leading to. " Well I recorded Carmen saying that she was just lying to cover for Brook", Callie explained. " What does that have to do with you not getting adopted", Mariana interrupted. Callie Continued ," Well while I was recording her she threatened to tell about me and Brandon seeing each other while I was at Girls United after the restraining order." Mariana was in complete shock, she couldn't believe that while Callie was away trying to get over Brandon that they were out sneaking around together." Ok but that doesn't answer my other question", Mariana nagged. Callie was afraid of answering this question but she knew it had to come out sometime she took a deep breath and let the words escape her mouth," Me...and...Brandon...we...had...sex." Mariana couldn't believe it she felt betrayed and heartbroken she instantly yelled," What!?!? How could you two have sex? When did this happen?" She calmed down a bit after her first sentence. Callie felt really guilty and as a few tears rolled down her face she said," Umm... at Idylwild." " You mean while I was sound asleep in my bed you two were-",Mariana didn't even want to finish that sentence but as she did Callie nodded her head and burst into tears. Mariana, even though she was mad came over and hugged Callie. As Callie was being hugged by Mariana she whispered," Do we have to tell moms?" Mariana thought for a moment and then answered," No we don't. But please no more sneaking off with Brandon, if anything I like to be informed. But if this goes too far then we will have too, Okay?" Mariana felt Callie nod her head yes and Mariana backed away. She looked at Callie and said," Okay now calm down, I will send Brandon up here to talk to you. I will let you know when moms come home." Callie sat on her bed and Mariana headed down stairs. After a few minutes of awkwardly sitting there Brandon saw Mariana coming down stairs. As he saw her enter the room he immediately sat up and said," Where is Callie?" Mariana looked at him in total disgust but also sympathy because of Callie." First of all what in the world were you thinking having sex with Callie? Are you still too horny to keep your hands off of her", Mariana asked with anger towards him. Brandon was speechless he didn't know what to say but before he could finish his thought Mariana let out," Don't worry I won't tell moms. Also I think you need to comfort her, she is very upset and shaken up." Brandon stood up and without saying a word went upstairs to Callie." You told Mariana! Callie how stupid can you be", Brandon stupidly yelled at Callie. Hearing that from him Callie stood up and told him," Brandon get out of my room. Now!" Brandon looked at her for the first time in a long time looked at her with hate. Not hate for her but hate that the secret is out." Okay fine Callie tell the whole world that we had sex. I don't care anymore because whatever happens it will only reflect on you not me. I could care less if you get pulled out of here", and with those words Brandon left Callie and Mariana's room and slammed the door behind him. A few minutes later Callie heard their moms, Jesus, and Jude all enter the house." Callie, Brandon we're home", Lena called out. Mariana walked up to them," Mariana what are you doing home so early love", Stef asked her. Marina told them," Well Matt had homework to do so I came home early." Jude looked around," Where is Callie?" Stef looked around as well and asked," Yeah, and Brandon?"when Callie realized that they were wondering where she was she hurried down stairs. Jude looked at Callie and noticed that her eyes were red from crying," Callie have you been crying? What's wrong", Jude asked. Callie looked down and said," Oh it is nothing." Jesus looked at her and could tell she was upset and said," It doesn't look like nothing." Callie did not want to be questioned any more and she definitely did not want to discuss anything that had to do with Brandon. The next morning at Breakfast Brandon came downstairs and felt really bad about how he treated Callie last night. Lucky for him the only available seat at the table was next to Callie. When he sat down he tried to say hi to her but she turned her head. Mariana looked at the clock and said," We are going to be late for school." Stef looked at them and said," Okay Jesus you drive Mariana and Jude to school, and Brandon you can drive Callie to school." All the kids hurried out the door and into the cars. During the car ride between Brandon and Callie there was complete awkward silence." Callie about last night, I am so sorry for how I talked to you. That was rude, uncalled for, and very disrespectful you deserve better than that", Brandon said in attempt to break the silence. When they arrived at school Callie was about to leave the car but Brandon grabbed her hand and made her stay." Brandon what are you doing we are going to be late for first period", Callie yelled. Brandon looked at her and tried to apologize again," I am sorry for what I said last night I acted like an idiot." Callie looked at him and realized that he was really sorry. Then Brandon put his hand behind Callie's head and pulled her close and he kissed her lips. Callie got upset and pulled back," I'm sorry Brandon I am just not ready to forgive you." Callie then got out of the car and walked off. As Brandon watched her walk away he got depressed and drove away.
( 1 hour later)
*phone call*
" Hello", Stef answered her phone. The person on the other line said," Yes Stefanie Foster your son was in a car accident."

To be continued...