Chapter 9

*Three months later*
(Two days before Brandon's 18th birthday)
It was two days before Brandon's 18th birthday a lot has changed, Brandon has a new girlfriend named Courtney who is 23 and Callie is dating AJ a kid that Mike is fostering. Brandon and Courtney are alone in the bar were he works," So is someone ready for his big day", Courtney asked pulling herself towards Brandon. Brandon looks at her and says," Only if you are there." He leans in and starts to kiss her as the kissing starts to get more intense Courtney pulls away and says," You know I want to but we have to wait until you are officially 18." He looks down and nods his head and says sadly," I know but it is so hard to wait." " Oh come on you will survive. Be the tough man I know you are", she says playfully. As Brandon walks her out to her car he kisses her on the lips and tells her good bye. Meanwhile Callie and Mariana are talking about their boyfriends in their bedroom," So how are things with AJ", Mariana asks playfully. Callie looks down and says," Good I mean we don't go farther than kissing or anything but it's good." Mariana got exited and squealed," So you want to have sex with AJ?" " No I didn't say that Mariana", Callie said trying to act like she doesn't want to. Mariana thinks and then says," Is it Brandon are you still not over him?" " Mariana I broke up with him of course I am over him", Callie exclaimed. The next night Callie has a dream about when they had sex the first time,
*Flashback*
As Callie laid in her cabin room she couldn't help but want Brandon to be in there with her. She then heard her door open and when she looked over it was Brandon. He then sat next to her and looked into her eyes. Then he held her hand and slowly and shyly kissed her. She then kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Then he placed his hands on we waist and took off her shirt. They stopped for a moment and she pulled his shirt over his head and she crashed into his body with him kissing her neck.
*End of flashback*
Callie woke up surprised that the night before Brandon becomes a legal adult she dreams about that. The next day Brandon's party comes before they knew it. Every one was there except for Callie. Brandon couldn't figure out why his foster sister didn't even show up to his birthday party. As the cake came out he heard them sing happy birthday to him but all he imagined was Callie standing right in front of him singing to him. Back at Mile's apartment AJ and Callie are making out in his bed. AJ pulls away and asks," Hey isn't today Brandon's birthday why aren't you there?" Callie looks down and says," Because Brandon could care less if I showed up." AJ stood up and motioned to Callie," Come on we are going to that party Callie wether you like it or not he is your foster brother."Callie sighed and then got up but asked to head home to change into something nicer. As Brandon was in the middle of talking to Mike he looked over and saw Callie walk in with AJ, she was wearing this black crop-top with a black skirt and her hair was parted to one side. Callie and AJ walked up to Brandon to tell him happy birthday." Hey man happy birthday", AJ said. Brandon thanked him and then Callie said," Yeah um... happy birthday. How does it feel to be an adult again?" Brandon let out a laugh and said," Well now I am adult that is really the only thing that has changed." After the party was over Callie heard Brandon playing his key board so she peaked in to listen. Brandon stopped aging because he heard Callie come in," Do you like what you hear", Brandon asked. Callie blushed and said," Sorry I just wanted to listen to you like old times." " Yeah like old times. Well come in and let me play some more for you", Brandon said eagerly. Callie shut the door and sat on his bed and listened to him play for about 1 hour. Brandon stopped and asked," Should I stop I am getting kind of tired playing." Callie didn't want to tired him out so she said," Yeah it is okay I will go back to my room thanks for letting me listen." Brandon quickly responded," You don't have to go if you don't want to." Callie stopped and blurted out," I can't stay this is too awkward." Brandon stood up and looked at Callie," What is too awkward?" Callie took a deep breath and let out," Last night I had a dream about the first time we had sex." Brandon walked over to Callie his face only a few inches from hers," You did? Was it like a dream or a nightmare", Brandon asked. Callie laughed a little and said jokingly," Oh definitely  a nightmare." Brandon joked around and said," So you replaying me naked huh?" Callie joked back," Oh yeah I missed all of this." They both laughed a little then Brandon went in and kissed Callie's lips. As Callie felt his lips that she missed so much she kissed back. Then Brandon lifted her crop-top over her head and pulled her closer to him as his tongue entered her mouth she pulled away and said," Wait what about Courtney and AJ?" Brandon thought to himself and then said," We can break up with them tomorrow." Callie stepped back and while putting her shirt back on she said," Then we can continue later because I don't do cheating Brandon." " Okay tomorrow  it is then. I waited about three months I think I can wait one more day", Brandon said disappointedly. The next day came and Callie was trying to work up the nerves to break the news to AJ. As she walked up to his door she knocked and when she saw his face she thought to herself,' Here goes nothing.'

To be continued...