Chapter 6

( Three weeks later)
As Brandon stepped out of the hospital from just being discharged he noticed Callie standing by Lena's car waiting for him. Brandon wasn't sure if she was alone or the family was just in the car waiting. As Callie looked over she saw Brandon staring at her from in front of the hospital. Brandon looked away and then back at Callie and noticed her running towards him. When Callie got close enough to Brandon she jumped into him arms and hugged him. Then she looked into his eyes and before she could even think he crashed his lips into her lips. As they were kissing Callie started crying and then pulled away." Brandon I missed you so much", Callie said inspecting him. Brandon grabbed her and and said," I missed you too. Let's go home." Callie nodded her head and they walked together holding hands until they had to get in the car. When Callie sat in the drivers seat Brandon quickly said," Callie let me drive. Even though I was in an accident I can still drive." Callie quickly responded," Brandon I love you but I am driving no matter what you say." " Okay but don't start the car just yet", Brandon insisted. Callie looked confused and put the keys down and asked," Why Brandon every one at home is waiting for you?" Brandon didn't say anything instead he leaned over and started Kissing her and she started kissing back. As the kissing started getting more intense Brandon pulled away," We should get back, but we will continue this later." Callie started the car and drove off. When they walked into the house everyone stood up and hugged Brandon."B we missed you so much . We are so happy that you are finally home", Stef said with joy. At dinner Brandon sat next to Stef for a change. Lena looked up from her plate and said," Brandon it is good to have you come home." Brandon quickly swallowed and then spoke," Thanks Mama it is good to finally be out of that hospital bed." After everyone else went upstairs to get ready for bed Stef said to Brandon," Hey B can you stay here for a second?" As every one finished walking upstairs Brandon stayed back but no one noticed. " Yeah what's up", Brandon questioned. Lena looked at the floor and then at him," Yes, well when you were in the hospital the first time we saw you, you said before blacking out ' I'm sorry ' but you never told us why you were sorry." Brandon was hoping that they would forget about that because he was apologizing for lying and dating Callie." Oh right I was apologizing for getting in a car accident and putting so much stress on the family",Brandon lied. Stef came over and hugged Brandon and said," B it is not your fault, okay?" Brandon got instantly defensive for Callie and yelled," Yes it is! If I hadn't yelled at Callie then I never would have gotten so distracted with my own idiotic decisions!" The moment that those words came out he shut up right away and regretted it. Stef and Lena looked at each other and then both at Brandon." Okay and what exactly did you yell at Callie about", Stef asked. Brandon quickly responded," Nothing", Brandon realized that was a stupid answer out of reflex. Lena crossed her arms," So you yelled at Callie for nothing and that was what caused this accident?" Brandon thought of a better response and said," Well at the time it felt like nothing." Before his moms could say a word he let out a huge yawn and said tiredly," Ok well I am really tired I am heading up to bed." Then without asking Brandon quickly went upstairs. That night as Callie and Mariana were sleeping Brandon snuck into their room. Brandon quietly tapped Callie on her shoulder and whispered," Callie I need to talk to you." " What", Callie asked as she woke up. Brandon moved his face closer to Callie's ear and whispered," Moms almost found out about us." Callie sat up," How did they almost found out?" Brandon said," I almost blurted it out trying to defend you because of the accident." Callie couldn't believe him," Brandon you don't always have to protect me like that, okay?" Brandon nodded his head and then looked back to make sure Mariana was still asleep. Then he turned his head and kissed Callie. As the kiss turned into them kissing while he was on top of her Mariana woke up but not to seem obvious she just slightly opened one eye. She was a bit startled at first to see Brandon and Callie making out on top of each other while she was sleeping. Then she noticed Callie stop so she quickly closed her eyes so she could eavesdrop." Brandon we need to learn how to talk to each other seriously without ending up kissing." Brandon sat up and said," Okay then maybe I should go back to my room." Callie nodded her head and then watched Brandon go back to his room. In the morning when Callie was brushing her teeth Mariana walked in." Hey, how did you sleep last night", Mariana asked. Callie stopped brushing and spat out her toothpaste and said in confusion," Good, I guess." Mariana couldn't take it any longer," Okay the truth is I saw you and Brandon kissing last night." Callie was a little upset but just tried to keep herself calm with a question," You did?" Mariana quickly responded excitedly," Yeah, and you two looked actually kind of cute together." Callie was a little weirded out," Okay, I guess thanks." When Callie stepped out of the bathroom she went to go see if Brandon was up. She cracked open his door to see him sound asleep with a little drool on his pillow.' Awe he looks so adorable when he sleeps 'she thought to herself then she shut his door and as she started to walk away Lena saw her shutting his door slowly." What are you doing Callie", Lena said with suspicion. Callie was startled and looked back and said nervously," It's not what it looks like. I just peeked in to see if he was awake but when I noticed he wasn't I slowly shut the door. That's all I swear." Lena questionably trusted what she said and responded," Okay well let's go head downstairs for breakfast." After breakfast Lena and Stef asked Brandon and Callie to stay. Without anyone saying anything Stef blurted out," Are you two in any way dating?"

To be continued...

___________________________

I dedicate the romantic scenes in this chapter to my friend Kevin who specifically asked me NOT too. So this goes out to you Kevin.