Epilogue

*4 years later*
Four years. Four years since Callie has heard from Brandon. For the first year she spent most of her time not talking to anyone just looking at the picture of her and Brandon at the wedding while she silently cried. But life went on Callie went to college and started making a life for herself. Today was the day that she would come back and visit the Adams/Fosters house. She was nervous, more nervous because she wasn't sure what to say to them. She knew that for the past few years that they worried for what had happened to Brandon and she was afraid that maybe they had decided that this was her fault. Callie was so lost in thought that she didn't hear her boyfriend Arron come up to her with her bags and ask," You ready?" Hearing his voice Callie snapped out of her thoughts and stuttered," W-what?" Chuckling at his girlfriend's lack of knowledge at what he just said smiled," I said are you ready?" " Oh yeah I was just thinking", Callie said as Arron intertwined their hands together. About 30 minutes later they pulled up at the house where Callie learned that she wasn't disposable that there were people who loved her and even though it took her a while to believe it she truly believed them. As she was debating whether to knock or not Arron noticed how nervous she was and he gave her warm clammy hand a squeeze, giving her a warm smile he nodded. Callie took in a deep breath and knocked. A few seconds later a tall, muscular Jesus answered the door and smiled. " Callie", Jesus said in a breath. Callie couldn't believe how deep his voice got and before she had anytime to take in how much he had grown he pulled her into one of the strongest hugs she had ever had. Now that she thought of if, her and Jesus were never really that close so she had never really had a meaningful hug from him. A few seconds later they heard someone clear their throat. Jesus pulled away and Callie looked behind him seeing none other than Mariana, Stef, and Lena. Callie almost instantly ran into Mariana's arms as she squealed Callie's name. After they released each other Stef and Lena both pulled Callie in a hug. After everyone hugged her, Callie realized that Arron was still standing in the doorway awkwardly waiting for them to finish. Callie looked over to him smiled and motioned for him to come in. As he stepped in Mariana grew curious and asked," Callie who is this?" Callie first smiled at Arron and then to Mariana and said," This is Arron, my boyfriend." Brandon was really exited and nervous, today he was going to surprise his moms and siblings with a visit and most likely coming back. He had missed them so much and he regretted walking out on Callie not knowing if she would be okay. When he left he stayed with his dad for a little while but had his dad promise not to tell his moms about his stay. Then he went to college at his dream school in Juilliard and now that he had graduated it was time for him to come back to San Diego. Brandon was scared because he wasn't sure how his moms felt about his feelings for Callie now but he put that aside because he knew it was best for her to move on and continue with her life without him. Once his plane landed he headed straight to his childhood house. The house where he grew up and fell in love in. Once he arrived there he nervously walked up to the front of the house and nervously knocked on the door. Inside the house Callie had just introduced her boyfriend and before anyone had time to respond they heard a knock at the door. " Who is that", Lena asked acknowledging the sudden knock at the door. Mariana tilted her head a little to the side walking to the door saying," I don't know?" With that she opened up the door to reveal a slightly older Brandon with a slight beard, more muscular, and taller. He smiled his same sweet smile and said," Hi Mariana." Mariana squealed and hugged her big brother like her life depended on it. Once they pulled away he came over to Stef and Lena who were both in tears they couldn't believed their eyes. No one could. Brandon was back. Stef wrapped her arms around her son and almost broke into tears but remembered that she can't cry in front of everyone. After a very long needed hug Stef let go so Lena could hug Brandon. No very many words were said because no words could be thought of to describe their joy of having Brandon back. Then it came time for Brandon to face the one person that he loved the most, that was constantly on his mind, that had stolen his heart years ago. Callie. As he looked into her beautiful brown eyes he realized why he fell in love with her in the first place. Callie noticed that they were staring at each other for a while but she could honestly care less. She had just been reunited with the love of her life, her best friend, the one person that could never be her brother. She was so lost in his amazing eyes that she didn't realize that he had pulled her into the most loving hug ever. Once she realized what was happening she hugged him back and a tear escaped her eye. She heard his gentle manly voice say to her," I missed you Callie." Callie nodded her head in agreement and let out," I missed you too Brandon." After a few seconds everything came back to her, they were in front of Stef and Lena, this was her foster brother and it was wrong to be in love with him, and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend she almost forgot about Arron instantly she pulled out of the hug making her body feel colder without the warmth of Brandon on her. Callie walked over to Arron and said," Brandon I would like you to meet my boyfriend Arron." Brandon was speechless she had moved on. She found another person to love her. He thought to himself,' Who couldn't love her she is perfect.' As the night went on one thing still lingered in the back of Brandon's head, Callie had moved on. For Callie the thought that was stuck in the back of her head, she was in love with her foster brother. Brandon Foster.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I was wondering what you guys think. Should I make a sequel to this book or end it? Please let me know