1: The Dare

It Started With a Dare || Cake

Chapter One: The Dare.

Calum POV

"What's so good about Cheese anyway?" Ashton laughs to Luke who rolls his eyes into his phone camera where he was filming his keek.

"It's tasty," Michael yells from the couch and Luke laughs before waving to the phone and turning keek off. He uploads it and sits beside Michael on the couch.

"Yeah but is it tasty enough for me to eat it?" Ashton asks sitting on Luke making him gasp. I laugh before my phone starts ringing.
"Calum's girlfriend is ringing," Luke yells and Michael and Ashton yell in agreement, I laugh before answering the phone.

"Hello?" I say walking down the hallway to the bathroom.

"Have you checked twitter?" A girl's voice rings through the phone, the girl being Jade, my girlfriend.
"No why?"
"Cake is trending and everybody is sending me hate and stuff."
"Really?!"
"Yes really and I don't think I could handle it alone."
"I'll handle babe just don't look for a while."

She sighs before hanging up. I log into twitter slowly before scrolling through my mentions to find out that Cake is trending.

I quickly tweet:

@Calum5SOS: Bitchez be like: hating on Jade is so cool. But it ain't.

Jade is the first to retweet it and reply to it.

@Jadebimbo: @Calum5SOS thanks babe. x I miss you

I smile and hear laughter from the boys. I roll my eyes and make my way back to the couch where all the boys were lying on each other.

"Calum it's a dog pile," Luke gasps under Ashton.

"I can't feel anything down here," Michael shouts, who is under them all and I laugh at them even more.

"Would you two stop complaining," Ashton laughs and I jump onto him making him squeal as we topple to the ground. "Ah! Calum warning next time," he laughs and I collapse into giggles on his chest, making the rest of the boys start laughing as well.

✕✕
After a while I finally get up and help Ashton up who was smiling still.

"Can we never do-" Ashton begins to speak before Michael squeals in delight. And yes I mean squeal.

We turn to him and he throws his phone at me and I catch it with ease. I look at it and see a tweet opened up.

@Daresmakemehappy: I dare you to pretend you are in love with someone ;) and trick everyone.

I throw the phone to Ashton and raise my eyebrow at Michael who is whispering with Luke who looks at me with a confused expression.

"I think I have an idea," Michael says when Ashton gives his phone back.

"And what is that?" I ask slightly curious.

"I just have to call Jade and I think she will be fine with it," Michael rambles on before putting the phone to his ear and walking off into the hallway so we couldn't hear him.

"Luke, what did he say to you?" Ashton asks and Luke frowns in thought.
"Mostly he just was saying, 'dare dare dare'," Luke answers.

Okay that's weird.

I wonder who Michael will pretend to be in love with...

Michael comes back with a huge smile on his face.

"She said she would still like to have private affairs with you but she will pretend you broke up a month ago," Michael explains and I raise an eyebrow, "and pretend you guys are still really close friends."

"What are you talking about?" Luke asks slowly making Michael look him straight in the eye.

"I'm talking about Cake coming out for 'real'," he says seriously, while putting air quotation marks when he says 'real'.

"Is this because of that tweet?" Luke asks and I look to the ground.

Jade agreed to this. Jade agreed to just be friends even if it was fake. Ouch. But I guess Michael had a good speech. He is very persuasive.

"Why can't it be you and Ashton," I ask and Michael rolls his eyes like it's the dumbest thing he's heard.

"Because Cake is trending and is more 'real' than Mashton," he puts the air quotation marks again.

"I beg to differ," Luke argues and I agree with him.

"Just get ready to go out, stage one of the plan to come out starts tonight when we meet with One Direction you guys have to hold hands and kiss," Michael says it as if it means nothing.

"Um what!" I nearly scream and Michael looks to Ashton who shrugs and pulls his phone out.

"No kissing," Luke states and Michael sighs but nods.
"Please, do this dare?" He begs and I look over at Luke who shrugs at me.

"It could be some fun," Luke says.
"But too lie to our fans?" I ask, questioning the band who are all in the conversation.
"We might not have fans when we lie to everyone," Ashton says and I nod to agree with him.

"But Yolo?" Michael almost whispers.
"Okay," I shrug and Luke looks at Michael directly.

"But if we lose our band and our fans, I swear to god, Michael, I will kill you," Luke says.

"But we agree to be a so called couple," I say and Luke nods slowly.

"Yay!" Michael laughs and holds out his hand to high five Ashton who pulls him into a hug instead.

"So what's Stage One?" I ask carefully, scared of the answer.

Michael only has good ideas when he's about to die and when he's- okay he never has good ideas.

While Michael starts to explain stage one I pull my phone out of my pocket and go onto twitter.

I type Jade's username and go into her profile and scroll through her tweets.

@Jadebimbo: I see you @Katiefromthewest

@Jadebimbo: Shopping day :) with @Katiefromthewest

@Jadebimbo:
what's love without an ending? :/

@Jadebimbo: dares are cute.

@Jadebimbo: @Calum5SOS you're the coolest best friend ever <3

@Jadebimbo: Twitter spam!

✕✕

I stop after reaching what I've already read and return to the conversation with the boys.

"That's stage one, mates," Michael finishes saying.

"Okay we better get started then," Luke says.

"First thing, first, the kissing," Ashton laughs.

"We said no to kissing," I grumble.

"But it doesn't mean anything, think of it as stage acting," Michael pouts and I frown at him.

"Fine," Luke laughs and I look at him.

"Okay fine as long as it means nothing," I sigh.

This is going to be a long day.

°°° °°° °°°
A/N:
Holy cows... IS THIS CAKE? YAYY! You know it is :D

Story of my life makes me happy and sad at the same time...?

This was written on my phone I'm sorry for the mistakes... :P I will edit when I finish the story...

This is not very Cakey... But soon it will be...
But anyway I will update soon :)

~Cat x