2: The Start of Something New

It Started With a Dare || Cake♡

Chapter Two: The Start of Something New.

Calum POV♡

"Michael, we don't need matching shirts," I moan, which makes Michael turn to Ashton and roll his eyes.

"Matching shirts are cute!" He whines and Luke groans as well this time.

"No they really aren't," I laugh as he pulls out matching shirts that the whole band had.
"Yes they are," Ashton says and I glare at him.

"Calum, come on don't be a drag just accept that you're in love with me," Luke laughs and I poke him in the side.

"Fine, I kinda agree that matching shirts would be cute," I mumble making Luke and Michael cheer out.

"But which shirt?" Michael groans out throwing a set of shirts to Ashton who throws them over his shoulder.

✕✕
"These ones" Michael finally says after half an hour of looking through our clothes. Stoping at our matching All Time Low ones.
"Yes!" I yell jumping up and doing a small happy dance. He was finally done!

"Oh my god, Calum, sit down," Luke laughs, holding his stomach. I blush a deep red colour, before sitting down again.

"Okay so these tops and whatever you want to add," Michael says and throws the t-shirts at us. I nod while catching the shirt. Luke calms down enough to nod as well.

"Let's ring Niall to tell him the news," Ashton begins, before Michael gasps.

"You haven't asked each other out yet?" Michael exclaims. We all laugh, but Michael still stands there waiting for us to do something.

"Er... Cal go out with me sometime?" Luke stutters and I laugh again.
"Of course I will Lukey," I laugh and he smiles at Michael.
"That's done," Luke smiles proudly at Michael.

"Okay, let's ring Niall now," Ashton says again.
"Speaker phone," Michael instructs.
"Yes, Mr Clifford," Ashton laughs and Michael pokes his tongue out at him.

Ashton pulls out his phone and finds Niall's contact. We all move around Ashton and we form a circle around the phone.

It rings for a couple of seconds before he picks up.

"Yo Ash what up?" Niall says his voice threaded with an Irish accent.
"Guess what!" Ashton scream causing everyone to jump slightly.
"What?" Harry's voice goes through the phone.
"Hey Harry and Niall," I say and Luke smacks me and bringing a finger to his lips. Too late now.

"Hey Cal, all the boys are here as well," Niall says, "Lads say hi to Ash and Cal," he yells.

We hear yelling and heys going through the phone before the voices go quiet again.

"Niall this is sorta important," Ashton says and Niall doesn't say anything but we hear his breathing. "Calum and Luke are dating."

"Is this some sort of joke?" Niall says after a few seconds of silence.
"No joke," I whisper and Michael nods at me.
"No joke?" Niall says back, "This is real... You guys are together? I don't believe it."

I sigh and look at Luke for help and he looks at Ashton who looks at Michael.

"Look Niall they're already having a hard time, they just need someone to support them," Michael says smoothly, "who isn't in the band," he adds.

"Yeah, Luke's been crying because he's scared you guys won't accept him," I say and grin at Luke who pouts at me.

"I still can't believe that you two are kissing, holding hands and dating altogether," he rambles on, I fake gag making Ashton laugh.

"He's a horrible kisser," Luke finally says making Niall laugh on the other side of the phone.

"Better than you though," I say back.
"But just so you know, I do support you guys," Niall laughs and Michael sighs in relief.

He fell for it.

"I'll tell the other boys but they will be fine with it," Niall says, "Don't worry Luke nobody will mind."

Luke sniffs and puts his head on my shoulder and I cough over a laugh from Michael.

"Anyway thanks Niall," I say and I hear him laugh at something.
"Ah no problemo mates," he says before we say bye and he hangs up.

✕✕

"That went well," I shrug Luke off as I say it.
"Could've gone worse," Ashton says.
"Way worse," Michael agrees.

"So now what?" I ask.
"Well we didn't know Niall would tell the other boys-" Michael starts to say.
"Of course we did he's the biggest gossip ever," Ashton interrupts making us all laugh at the statement.

"But we planned on Niall telling them," Michael says, "we have to make Luke really emotional." We all look at Luke who was laughing at something on his phone.

"LUKE!" We all yell and he looks up a smile still playing on his lips.
"Did you just hear what we said?" I ask and he nods slowly.
"Emotional got it," Luke smiles at me.
"Why are you smiling, stop it!" I say back at him and he laughs and throws his phone to me.

His phone was opened on text messages with Harry.

Hazza <3 US:
You and Calum are you serious?!

Luke:
As serious as your jeans

Hazza <3 US:
That's pretty serious.

Hazza <3 US:
But yeah Niall told us you cried. Don't worry mate we support you.

Luke:
Thanks man

Hazza <3 US:
K den. Bye :)) <~~~ Double chin

Hazza <3 US:
Wait do you want to hear a knock knock joke :)

Luke:
Um okay. It better. Be funny!

Hazza <3 US:
Knock knock :)?

Luke:
Come in!

Hazza <3 US:
Batman humour. Whatever

Luke:
Bye den :)

I laugh and show Ashton who cracks up more than you should.

"We better head out now," Luke says when I pass his phone back.
"I can't wait to see the boys and their reaction to you two in person," Michael says and stands up and helps Ashton up.

I stand up at the same time as Luke and we awkwardly stand there looking at each other.

"Guys put on the matching shirts," Michael complains and I sigh and take my shirt off and Luke looks away. That's weird we usually always change with each other. I pull on the shirt and I look away for Luke when he does it.

"Now one person put their arm around the shoulders and one on the waist," Ashton instructs. Luke comes close to me and leans into my ear making me shiver.

"I'll go shoulders," Luke whispers and I shrug to hide the shiver.
"Go for it," I say back and put my hand around his waist when he puts his arm around my shoulders.

"Per-fect," Michael screams and claps with Ashton.
"Kiss his forehead Luke 'cause your taller," Ashton explains to us.

He leans down to my forehead and kisses the top of my head. When Ashton and Michael look away I quickly wipe it away.

"That's gross," I laugh and Luke nods.
"Let's not do that again," he agrees.

Ashton and Michael finish their little spaz attack to look over at us and do a thumbs up.

"Now come along Cake, we have to go to sound check," Michael formally says.

"On stage you have to be close together all the time," Ashton says and looks at Michael quickly, "If you get lonely just come to me," and he winks at Michael.

As Ashton and Michael make their way down the stairs to the door me and Luke awkwardly follow them.

I nearly trip down the stairs but Luke catches me and winks.

"Saved your life," he laughs and I roll my eyes.
"No I would've been happier dead at the bottom of the stairs," I mutter and pull off him, which makes him pout.
"MICHAEL!" Luke screams and Michael and Ashton turn to us at the bottom of the stairs.
"Yes?" He says calmly.
"Calum, let go!" he yells. I walk the rest of the way down and Luke follows slowly.

"Doesn't matter that much you're inside," Michael laughs.

That's when my phone starts ringing. I pull it out to see the caller ID, that says, Management- Ella Hidey. I show the boys who step away from me.

We all know that if management makes Ella ring you that you're in massive trouble.

I press the speakerphone button and answer the phone.

"Hello?" I whisper, as I start to shake as I hear her breathing on the other side.

This was a horrible idea.

°°° °°° °°°
A/N:

So here it is, it's Cakey.
So so Cakey. Haha well not that much but there is Cake <3

To be honest I make them laugh so much but that's what they are... Laughing machines.

Anyway I'll update soon I think :))

I did get that knock knock joke from batman it suits because Luke is batman ;)

Sorry about the mistakes, I wrote this on my phone D:

Anyway till next time :)

Vote, Comment and Fan!!

~Cat xox