Chapter 1

You were just laying down on your bed, and playing on your device. You heard your parents talking about how they will be gone due to their work. You put your device down and walked down stairs. "Mom.. Dad? What's going on?" You asked. They turned to look at you, "come sit down with us, we need to talk about some things," your mom said, sounding a little worried and concerned. You sat down with them by the table. They looked at each other nervously and then looked at you. Your mother nudged your father's arm, hinting him to talk. He cleared his throat carefully,"Uh- Your mother and I have been talking about our work schedules and.." He paused for a second, not wanting to continue. Your mother then said,"We will be gone for a week, and we can't find anyone to watch over you for that long." You stared at them, not knowing what to say. They looked down looking quite saddened now. You didn't like to see your parents like that so then you quickly said,"That's fine, I'm old enough to take care of myself, trust me I'll be fine." They both looked up at you and smiled. "That's my kid," your father said, as your mother nodded in agreement. You then asked,"When will you guys be leaving?" Your mom then answered,"Tomorrow, early in the morning, if you want to know what time, it's 4:00am." You nodded slowly taking this in, that's really early. "Alright," you answered,"I'll make sure to set my timer up so I can say goodbye." Your parents nodded and then got up, You got up as well. Your father then said,"Well, me and your mom have to head to bed now, we got a big day tomorrow." They walked upstairs as you followed. You got in your bed and then followed you in your room. They kissed your forehead and said,"Goodnight sweet pea." "Don't let the bed bugs bite,"you said afterwards. They smiled and walked to your door, turned off your light and said goodnight once again. Your father closed your door a little, leaving a little gap. You grabbed your device and set up an alarm. You put it on your desk next to your bed and went to sleep.

Author: hey I know this isn't much and has nothing to do with sonic, but don't worry, we're getting there, by the way this is not in the sonic world, just reminding you. Anyways have a good day/night and excuse your if you burped while reading this.