Chapter 7

Sonic ran to a pretty popular restuatuant that was kind of an expensive place. "Are you sure Sonic? This place seems expensive and I didn't bring my wallet back from Earth." Sonic answered,"Pshhh, it's fine (nickname) N/N. Besides, I'm sure whatever currency your planet uses isn't the same as our's." Sonic walked to the door and opened it,"Ladies first~" he said with a smirk. You giggled and rolled your eyes. You decided to play along and did a curtsy,"Why thank you," and then walked in. Sonic walked in after you and both of you started chuckling and giggling. You both walked to the counter and Sonic said,"A table with 2 seats please." The cash register lady grabbed some menus and said,"Right this way," with a kind smile. You two followed her to your table and the lady set the menus down," Someone will be back here to check on you two," and then walked off. Sonic, still playing, opened up a chair for you and said,"You must be seated first." You looked at him and smirked and said,"Oh, you are just too kind," as you waved your head in a highly manner and sat down. Sonic pushed you in and sat in front of you. You grab your menu as Sonic does too and then you ask,"So what does your heart desire, Sir Sonic." You said that in a fancy voice and made a face that fancy people would. Sonic chuckled behind his menu and whispered under his breath,"Oh my gosh.." He looked at the menu and bite his lip,"I'll have the Royal coco cola, Crown-headed Y/N, and you?" You answered with your fancy tone again,"I'll have the royal drink by the name of the Sherly Temple." You two couldn't stop laughing and you asked still laughing,"Why are we doing this?" Sonic answered,"I don't know but it's still pretty fun!" You both continued the laugh until it died down. The waiter came to their table and asked,"Hello, how are all of you doing today?" You guys simply answered good. "Alrighty, what should I get you started on drinks?" You said you'll have the Sherly Temple, and Sonic said he'll have regular coke. The waiter nodded while writing this down,"Alright, I'll be right out with your drinks," he said with a bright smile and a cheerful voice. He walked off and then looked at each other. Sonic then said,"Looks like I'm going to have to give him a good tip." You chuckled as Sonic smiled,"I really love that laugh of yours." You looked at him and blushed,"R-really?" You started to play with your (spikes and/or hair) S/H and smile. "You've got a very lovely and warming smile," you said, looking at him with bright eyes, blushing even more. Sonic smiled and you noticed his cheeks grow pink. For the rest of the lunch you guys made jokes and had on going conversations, it's as if you two knew each other for years. Sonic then kindly payed for the food and gave the waiter a good tip and you guys walked out of there. It was night time now and Sonic said,"Wow, were we really in there for that long?" You both giggled and you said,"Well, it's getting pretty late, we better head to bed." Sonic agreed and carried you to his house. He opened the door and set you down. You then realized that you have nothing to wear for bed. Sonic offered to give you some really big shirt he owned. When you went to the bathroom to change, the shirt went down to your thighs. "Oh geez, it is big." You then walked out,"Are you sure you want to sleep on the couch?" Sonic waved his hand and said,"Positive! Now you get to bed and don't worry about a thing." Sonic smiled brightly at you and you just smiled back,"Alright." You walked to his room and got comfortable as he did on the couch. You both then drifted off to sleep.

Authors note: Yes! I finally wrote something long again! Anyways enjoy!