Chapter 4

Sonic stopped right in front of a door. He gently set you back down on your feet. You felt like your legs were jello as tge wabbled and shacked. "Do you always run that fast?" Yiu questioned Sonic as you acciendentally tripped. Sonic in time slided to the rescue and grabbed you by the waist. You two stared into each other's eyes, with a pool of silence. You felt your cheeks warming up and your heart beating harder. Sonic then broke the silence and answered,"Most of the time I do.." An orange fox then opened his door getting ready to work on his plane outside. He then spotted you two and his eyes widdened. "Am I... interupting something..?" The orange fox asked. Sonic slightly blushed and pulled you back up,"Hey Tails, long time no see!" He shoke the Fox named Tails' hand, trying to brush off what just happened. "Long time no see, Sonic," Tails replied. Tails then looked at you. Sonic then introduced you both to each other, afterwards you two shook your hand and greeted each other. Tails pulled his hand away and then said,"I'm assuming you two didn't come here for fun," Tails said, smiling. "Oh! Yes that's right, almost forgot heheh,"Sonic said,"You see, y/n isn't from around here. They're from a planet called Earth and they need to get back home. We were wondering if you could help them with that." Tails then smiled and looked at you,"Is that so? Well I'll be happy to help! I've been to Earth and so has mostly everyone here on Mobius has, so calculating how far Earth is from us and all the building and searching for required items, I'd say it'll probably be done in... 4 to 5 weeks." Your eyes widened,"4 TO 5 WEEKS?!" Tails nodded, "Most of that time would be spent on building it and finding the right items. The portal would have to be really big in order teleport someone onto a different planet." You felt like you were going to lose it but then you took deep breaths, you can't get mad at someone who isn't able to build a magical portal back to your planet so quickly. Tails then asked,"So.. while I'm working on the portal, where are you going to stay at? You know, to sleep." Your eyes widened, you never thought of that. Sonic then said,"They'll stay with me." You looked at Sonic and Sonic looked at you. His bright smile and his emerald eyes made you feel all warm and tigelly inside. Sonic then chuckled,"Up for me carrying you again?" You then stopped and frowned, you then rolled your eyes and said,"I guess." Sonic picked you up bridal style and ran to his house. You held on tightly.. it doesn't feel so bad anymore... You put your face in his chest and blushed...'Am I... falling for Sonic..? If so... why?'

Author note:

I am so sorry guys! You see, things have been happening. I got banned from all my electronics and i had no idea how i was going to live but then I finally got the idea to use my will u pad! So i may not update this story often but i will try my best. Also if i stop updating this for more then a month, then i probably got caught being on social media. (P.S I'm not aloud to have social media)