Chapter 2

It was now time, your parents were by the door. Your alarm woke you up and you immediately ran down stairs. You hugged them tight and they hugged you as well. They big kissed your head and said,"We'll be back Y/N" (your name) "Be safe," your mother said. "We love you" your father added. You nodded and said,"I love you too, Mom and Dad." They walked out the door and locked it. You walked to the window and watched them get in their car and drive off. You sighed, already missing them. You walked back up stairs and into your room. Sense you we're still pretty tired you easily went back to sleep.
~Time Skip to morning~
You woke up. You stretched and walked down stairs. You were not hungry sense you just woke up so you walked outside to your backyard. Sitting down on your porch, you breathed the fresh air. You just sat there, looking around your backyard. The silence was broken by a portal all of a sudden opening. You started freaking out and tries running away but it sucked you in, everything went black now.

So sorry this is short! I'm literally making this up as I go, lol. I'm pretty sure you know what the next chapter will be. Anyways have a good day/night and excuse you if you burped while reading this.