Chapter 3

Everything was white now, you covered your eyes from the bright light. As you slowly adjusted you uncovered your eyes, and looked around you. It was so beautiful, much more beautiful here. The grass was so green, with hills that go up in a loop, and animals that looked cartoony. Everything seems to be- you immediately realized how different it is now. You looked at your hand to see that they are bigger then usual. You felt for your face to feel that your human features were now gone. You looked down at your body to see you were shorter and had bigger feet. 'What the..' You thought to yourself. You were interrupted by your thoughts by a blue blur running past you, knocking you down. You got frustrated and said,"Hey! Watch where your going!" The blue blur stopped and walked backwards to you. 'Does this dude not take anything seriously?!' You thought to yourself. The blue blur then stopped and looked at you. He then finally spoke,"Sorry about that, I normally run really fast and can't exactly always see what's in front of me." He offered his hand to help you up. You looked at it and grabbed it hesitantly. He pulled you up and said,"The name's Sonic by the way, Sonic the hedgehog, what's your's?" You replied back,"My name is y/n," and smiled, he seemed really nice. He looked at you, up and down and then said,"Your not from here, are you? I would know because I know just about everyone around here." That reminded you how and where you are, you then asked,"Ya, but.. Where am I anyways?" "Green Hill zone." He replied. You have no idea what location this is, so then you asked another question. "What state?" He looked at you confusedly and then asked,"Uh, heheh, what's a state?" Ok you were not in a state, and it would be weird if whatever you are is a state. So then you asked,"Ok ok, where am I? Not specifically, but just- you know." "Mobius is this planet's name..." He seemed really confused now, he probably thinks you have been on this planet sense birth. You broke his confusion by explaining what happened and how you got on the planet in the first place. He seemed less confused and more understanding now. "I just want to go back home.." You said a little sadly. It was silent now, no one said a word. Sonic then broke the silence by saying,"I think I know someone who can help you send you back home." "Really?" You looked up at him smiling again. "Yep! I'll be happy to take you to him," Sonic said reassuring you. "Oh thank you!" You said so happily. Sonic then picks you up bridal style and said,"Hang on tight!" You were confused until Sonic started running super fast. You gripped onto him tightly, not wanting to let go and fly off. 'Wow.. He's really nice.. Maybe it won't be so bad here.. Hopefully..' You thought to yourself.

Ayy sorry to keep you guys waiting! I've been quite busy and I forgot about it until I got an e-mail, lmao, anyways I hope you enjoy this, for its just the start, of a new relationship 💕