Chapter 8

What... what is this place..? You thought to yourself, as you walked around a dark hallway that was made of metal, you then stop when you see a very tall figure that is evilly chuckle. He doesn't seem like any of Sonic's friends nor does he look like a mobian, he looks like an adult human! Before you could do anything, he then lowered down to you and all you could see was darkness as you shrieked.

You shot up immediately from the bed in fear from the dream. You were panting and you felt yourself sweating,'That dream wasn't that scary... why am I sweating..?' You then hear a quick zip to your room, and see Sonic in front of your bed,"Is everything ok? I heard you shriek!" He asked sounding concerned for you. You looked at him and gave him a slight smile,"I'm ok, I just had a weird dream." Sonic looked relieved and said,"Alright.. also, you better get ready, Amy is coming over and-" before he could even finish his sentence a loud thump was heard at the front door.

"OH SONIC!!!" A loud voice could be heard. Sonic then looked like he was panicking but then took a deep breath in,"One second.." He ran to the door and took a deep inhale and put a smile on his face. While he was over by the door, you quickly put your clothes on you had yesterday, sense you didn't have anything else to wear. You quickly brushed your (h/s [hair/spikes], with a brush that was brand new in Sonic's bathroom and looked around,"How am I going to brush my teeth..?" You then shrug it off and thought that it's not so bad. He then heard a shriek from Sonic. You rushed over and saw that a pink hedgehog had tackled Sonic to the ground, he looked like he was suffocating. "Oh! I missed you so much Sonic!!" The pink hedgehog shouted. "It hasn't even been 2 days," Sonic tried responding. The pink hedgehog let go and looked at you. She then frowned and got super close to you,"Hey! Who do you think you are? Hanging around with my Sonic?!" Sonic got up and quickly said,"Amy! They're just a friend who was originally from Earth. They're just staying over with me while Tails builds the machine that sends them back home." The pink hedgehog, which you assumed was Amy, settled down. "Oh! I'm sorry, I thought you were trying to steal Sonic away from me!" She then gave you a big hug and it practically suffocating you. "I hope you can forgive me!" You slowly raised thumbs up sense it felt like you couldn't speak. She then lets and looks down at your clothes,"Hey, you don't have very clean clothes... hey! I can make it up to you by going out shopping!" You looked at her and smiled,"That would be nic-" "GREAT! LETS GO!" Amy interrupted you and grabbed you hand and ran off from the house and started running to the mall. Wow, this girl sure is a lot to handle.

Author's note: thank you guys so much for being patient! I will try to upload the next chapter soon! ^^