The First Battle

(Picture of Naomi in Sage Mode)

"Cover me you guys. I'm going into Sage Mode," Naomi says as she puts her hands together for a hand sign. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

2 more Naomis appear and they criss cross on the floor, with their eyes closed and her fists together. The Genin surround Tazuna to protect him from Zabuza, and Kakashi engages.

Zabuza collects his sword off the tree and jumps onto top of the water. As he stands on the water, he sticks up one hand in the air and the other by his chest, creating a thick mist and instantly disappears. "Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu!"

"Keep your guard up. Zabuza is the master of the silent killing." Kakashi says scanning the fog. "For my Sharingan can't detect him through his fog." Kakashi steps up in front of everyone. "He'll come after me first."

"Who is he anyway?" Sakura asks.

"Momochi Zabuza: ex-leader of the Hidden Mist Assassination Group."

"S-s-silent?"

"As the name suggests, it happens in an instant, without any sound or warning." Kakashi explains. "It's so fast that you pass from this life without realizing what happened."

Everyone gasps when they learn how powerful Zabuza truly is. "Well if we fail, we'll only lose our lives."

"How can you say that!"

The mist continues to get thicker with every second, losing sight of Kakashi inside of it. A sudden voices emerges from the mist.

"Eight points: larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular, subclavian artery, and heart." Zabuza says creepily. "Now, which will be my kill point."

Kakashi suddenly clasps his hands together, making a wave of chakra that gets rid of the fog. Sasuke is paralyzed in fear. The thirst for blood, one shallow breath or the movement of the eye can lead to instant death. The feeling is to intense for him, making him feel as if he will go mad. The thought of two jounin on the clash to kill is to chilling for Sasuke, as of his own life was being choked off, he'd rather take his own life.

Sasuke holds his kunai, trembling with immense fear. "Sasuke, calm down. I will protect you with my life. All of you. Trust me," Kakashi assures as he gives them a closed eyed smile.

"I wouldn't be so sure."

Suddenly, Zabuza appears between the Genin and Tazuna in a flash. "It's over," Zabuza says. He swings his sword at them with great speed, but out of nowhere, flying red hair appears in front of the sword and stops it with her hands, causing everyone to fall backwards.

As the pile of long red hair turns her face to the others, they realize it's Naomi, but now she has orange above her eyes and a long triangle under her eyes. She now wears all black sleeveless jumpsuit that go up to her thighs. Around her waist she has a dark grey cloth. Under her jumpsuit she has dark grey leggings and on her arms she has black gloves.

Kakashi runs up to her and joins in the fight.

"Sorry guys. I had to go to Mount Myoboku to get a clothes change and drop off my Shadow Clones. But now I'm in Sage Mode and ready to fight ya know!"

"Perfect timing Naomi," Kakashi says relieved.

Kakashi stands in front of Zabuza in an instant and stabs him with a kunai, only to see water drip out. A Water Clone Jutsu, Kakashi thinks. The Water Clone soon dissolves, just as the real Zabuza lurches behind Kakashi and swings his sword at him.

"Kakashi Sensei! Behind you!" Naruto yells, but it is to late. Zabuza's sword goes right through Kakashi, but it was also just a Water Clone.

"Water Clone Jutsu! It can't be!" Zabuza exclaims.