Team Eleven Assembles

Hey readers!

This is the point where you can start reading! Important stuff happens here so yeah.

Read on little dumplings,!
Reina💚

Team 7, Naomi, and Kakashi finally walk through the main gates of the Hidden Leaf Village after a way to long journey. Naomi was especially happy to be home, for it was to painful what she went through with the others. So much death...

Naomi departs ways with Team 7, because she really isn't part of it. Instead, she goes to Ichiraku's to get some well deserved ramen. While she's there, she eats six bowls of ramen with the Naruto fish cake, her favorite. Naomi always liked the Naruto fish cake more than the menma.

Thirty minutes after, a hand finds its way to Naomi's shoulder. She turns around to see Kakashi giving her a closed eyed smile. She slurps up the noodles hanging from her mouth and wipes the juice from her lips.

"Hey Kakashi man, how are you?" Naomi says cheerfully. "Quite a mission right?"

Kakashi gives a nervous chuckle. "Yeah. Anyway, the Hokage requests your presence."

"But I'm eating ya know!" Naomi complains as she slurps up more noodles.

"Let's go."

"Ok wait!" Naomi drinks up the rest of the broth and reluctantly goes with Kakashi to the Hokage's office, especially when she just came back from a mission.

The Hokage's office

"I read about your mission," the Hokage starts blowing into his smoke pipe. "It was a success. No one lost and the bridge was finished."

Naomi looks down at her ninja sandals. "Actually I did lose someone, but he's in a better place now."

"I also read, you're not all Jiraiya said you'd be. What's going on here?"

"Whaaaaat?! Oh no I didn't do anything. I mean I may not have the Taijutsu or Genjutsu skills, but I have some other Ninjutsu, but need to be perfected?"

"Naomi, the truth."

She gives the Hokage an innocent smile, but he continues to give her a stern look. "Fine! I may or may not told the Old Frogs to play a genjutsu song on the Pervy Sage to make my report awesome!"

A sweat drops from Kakashi as the Hokage sighs. "Always causing trouble, aren't you Naomi. But that's not the only reason why I summoned you."

"What?"

"You know how I promoted you to Chunin?"

"Yeah.... So?"

"I am demoting you back to Genin and you will still have to take the Chunin exam in a week."

"WHAT! THAT'S SO UNFAIR! I'M SORRY OK!" Naomi yells. She wanted to pounce on the Hokage, but she waited for the right moment. "I CAN MAKE IT UP, JUST PLEASE DON'T DEMOTE ME TO GENIN! I ALREADY BRAGGED AND EVERYTHING YA KNOW!"

"It's settled." The Hokage takes another blow from his smoke pipe. "I will arrange a new team of three and find a Jonin to train you."

"Wait what?! Why can't I stay and train with Kakashi?"

Kakashi smiles under his mask. "Aw, thank you Naomi. That's one of the nicest things you ever said to me."

"Don't flatter yourself," Naomi snaps.

"Calm down Naomi," The Hokage assures. "Kakashi, go find her some teammates."

Kakashi disappears from the room, leaving Naomi and the Hokage alone. She makes herself comfortable by sitting on the Hokage's desk. He tries to get her off, but she is as stubborn as a mule.