Sunny then Stormy

Naomi groans as she hears a knock at the door. She trots and opens the door to see a Hyuga boy with a judgemental look on his face. Naomi is hit with the sudden realization that she is still in her pajamas. She slams the door in his face and runs towards the bathroom only to confirm her horrors. Her red hair was filled with knots and is frizzy with no end, the outside of her eye had crust, and there was a small but visible trail of dry drool coming from her mouth. Naomi cleans up and quickly changes into a different ninja outfit than the one she usually wears. 

The kunoichi opens up the door once again to see Neji slightly annoyed. "Hello Neji-kun. What brings you here?"

"Lady Hokage summons us to her office. I'm not sure wha-"

"What for?"

"As I was saying, I'm not sure either, but, she was us over right now."

"All right lets go."

Naomi locks up her home and hides the key in the plant. Naomi notices Neji watching and puts a finger over her lips. Neji notices that Naomi's outfit has also changed. It was a short, turquoise robe thing with an off white border and waist wrap. Under is are black shorts that are a little longer than the robe. Her shirt was a striped turtle neck that match her striped gloves. To finish it off she has knee high bandages wrapped around her legs. And of course, the crest on the back. 

"What is with the new outfit?" Neji questions. "And aren't stripes a Hidden Mist Village design."

"This outfit was what I had on when I arrived here. And the striped gloves and shirt were a gift from a dear friend from the Hidden Mist Village. Heck, the entire outfit was!"

"Hm."

"What."

"I didn't know you traveled."

Naomi smiles with pride and sticks her chin up in the air. "Oh, I've been many more places. More than the amount of finger I have. It was a crazy ride ya know."

They stand in silence as they make a turn. Neji then speaks up. "Well, aren't you going to tell me?"

"Later. We have arrived!"

The ninjas enter the building and find the Hokage's office and enter. There sits Lady Tsunade glaring down at paperwork with a bottle of sake. Half full. 

Tsunade finally notices their existence and looks up at them, but then frowns. "Where is Dai-"

"I'M RIGHT HERE! I'M ON TIME, SEE! LOOK AT THE CLOCK!"

"Calm down now. I can do without the yelling."

Daiza's cheeks heat up with embarrassment when he notices Naomi and Neji standing next to him. "Right, I'm sorry Hokage-san."

Neji folds his arms across his chest. "Why are we here?"

"You three have been chosen for a mission." Tsunade explains. The announcement created many confused facse of why this specific team selection. "Naomi, you have the stamina and chakra that can last for days. Neji, you are the most educated one and you are very skilled. Daiza, you are a healer and also very intelligent. This mission requires all of these traits."

Tsunade pulls out a beige folder and hands it to Neji. "This mission is C Ranked, but always have your guard up. All you need to know is in that folder. You leave tomorrow at the crack of dawn."

"Thank you Tsunade-san! I won't let you down." Daiza says as he bows.

"You mean us."

"... Right..."

As the three shinobis exit the room, Tsunade calls out one last thing. "Oh, and Neji, you are leader."

"Alright."