S I X

I never thought planning a wedding would be this hard and when I get married it is not gonna happen this fast. Everyone will have like a whole year notice. My mind had been so full of wedding flowers, and bride maids dresses I hadn't even thought about who Tate's best man would be until the photographer ordered us to couple up.

Bride to groom

Maid of honor to Best man

Oh Tate was gonna get a ear full after this shoot.

Tate and Courtney were in the middle and then the photographer-Nancy wanted two pairs of couples on each side of them. So April came and joined me on Courtney's side. April was with Colten. I barley even talked to him all I knew him from when he worked at car quest. Then there was Jane and Duke- trust me she was so not happy about it but she is either seriously enjoying herself or a really good actor. Because earlier today she told me how much she hated Duke but they haven't left each other's side. Which then left Mollie with Kelby. I hadn't ever met this dude until today. Even at that I've seen Tate talk to Colten, Duke and Cody but never Kelby. So it is kind of confusing.

"We have been here for an hour, don't you think Nancy has gotten enough pictures." April said to me as Nancy was switching lens.

Cody looked completely disgusted. With my arm draped lazily around his. It's funny how 2 years ago we couldn't stay away from each other but now I want nothing more but to get away from him.

Of course though Halsey, Jane, and Lexi are all trying to get us together. Thankfully I shut down the fake boyfriend thing.

"Maid of honor and Best man!" Nancy shouted bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Get closer together, there's a big gap between you two." She barked.

"Hm, I wonder why." Cody mumbled stepping like an inch closer which didn't really help any. So I had to meet him the rest of the way. My side of my body pressed against him.

"Maybe if someone didn't walk out on me there wouldn't be such a big gap between us."

I kicked his shin.

"Would you shut up." I hissed/whispered as I put a fake smile on my face.

Cody hissed in pain but he too put a fake smile on his face.

"Alright let's take a break. Courtney go change into your wedding dress and we will have the girls photo shoot now."

"Oh thank goodness." I said quickly making space between us.

"There ya go again." Cody mumbled just loud enough for me to hear.

I tried to ignore it but my anger was getting to me. I gripped Cody's hand and yanked him away angrily. I pulled him into the trees so fast he didn't have time to argue.

"Okay listen douchebag. I am trying to support my friend and brother in there wedding and I don't need you coming and causing a big scene alright! I know you hate me. You have every right to I walked out on you I'm sorry, I don't know how many times I have to tell you that."

He mumbled something but I ignored him.

"Your Tate's best friend and I don't think you want to ruin his wedding so please for the sake of there wedding can you just tolerate me."

He was quiet scanning my face. He didn't say anything for a moment.

"Fine. But I'm doing this for Tate not you."

I rolled my eyes and spun on my heel heading back to Tate's house which wasn't very far. Walking into the room we where using as our dressing room. Once Mollie saw me walk in she stormed out. I rolled my eyes falling onto the bed in the room.