Part 2

"Come in ." he said, I open the door " Luke are you...." I stop in mid sentence , he has nothing on but his underwear. " Dude put something on.  Your sister is going to kill you." I say in a mocking tone.

I try my best not to look at his pecks, he notices me and gives out a little laugh. " Its not the first time you've seen me like this before" he sinkers. Uhh when he says it like that he makes it sound dirty. I just ran into him when he was getting ready to take a shower. I saw a little more then i needed to see, uhh I can't even look at him directly. "Isn't this embarrassing for you?" I question so he can come to his senses.

"Why would it, I mean what guy wouldn't want a cute girl looking at him partly naked" he boasts out with a smirk."Sure." I sarcastically reply under my breath.  "Aww do I need to play some one Direction? Because I will" he says grabbing his phone smiling . I look down at the  ground and let out a deep sigh. He lifts up my head and looks me.

"Come on, smile. Don't make me have to make you!" He gloats
"Try me!" I challenge him, i mean what he's going to do. He comes closer and places his forehead on mine.                                                                                              

"Do you really want to find out?" She says with a smirk. And I raise my eyebrows, and playfully push him away."Yes I do."  I jump on his bed and put my head in my hands. He comes in front of me and pushes me down. 

Oh No I know what comes next, before I could resist he starts to tickle me and I burst out laughing. " Theirs that smile I was talking about!" He whispered.

*knock* *knock*

"Are yeah making out in there?" sofia shouts.

"No were straight up fucking in here! Want to Join?" Luke shouts. I nudge him and get off the bed.

"Get dressed!" I whispered