Chapter 1

August Pov
Me and Bahja have been doing good. We have been getting ready for our twins arrival. Yes we are having twins one boy and one girl. Bahja is small to be having twins but she said that's a good thing. The doctor told us that everything going on with our children are good. As far as Jae'Lynn and King they are attached at the fucking hip. King is super protective of his sister it doesn't make no fucking sense I'm not even that damn protective. Bahja thinks it's cute. And so do I, I just think he does go a little overboard sometimes. Last time y'all heard from  us I proposed to Bahja and I found out she was pregnant. Ever since Then we have been good. And that was seven months ago. My career is coming back. Slowly but surely. Bahja's career is taking off fast as fuck. She already has an ep out and it's amazing. She was getting a lot of performances up until she was 5 months. Then she just started going back to the studio. I gotta start back doing music like I should. I have been slacking off the past couple of weeks and I can't afford to have my fans hate me. So it's studio time.
I get up out the bed and got ready to go to the studio. Once I was dressed and everything I went downstairs and I grabbed me a fiberone bar and headed out the door. Once I get to the studio my producer is already there. I immediately go into the booth. Once I get into the booth I put the headphones on and told knuck (my producer) to play the track. So once he played the track I immediately started pouring my heart out. We kept going until I finished the song. Knuck thinks it's a good idea to have studio/song rehab. Which is like when I stay in the studio until a project is complete. In this case the project is my album this thing called life. I think so too so I called Bahja, my mom, Lo and family and told them I have a studio/song rehab and explained to them what that is. Bahja was a little hesitant but I told her it's going to be alright and I will have Big T and Lo, Mimi and Niq stay with her. It's enough room for them to stay there. So she said it's fine. I called Chris and Niq and told them what's going on. So Niq headed to my house. And Chris is going to head over here tomorrow so we can work on our song we got together. Once I get off the phone with them I ordered me and knuck something to eat. We ordered some Chinese food. Once we got done eating I called my friend Miracle and asked her if she can go to the store and get some covers. And I asked her to go by the house for a few things I need because I can NOT leave until my project is done. And if you are wondering me and Miracle are just friend and Bahja knows her and they are cool. She said she would. So after we got off the phone I went into the writing area.

2 hours go by and Miracle is not here so I called her. "To where you at Mir." "Chill I had to go take Bee to go get some stuff to cook while I went to the store so she can cook. Because she said you always complaining about her not eating healthy enough. So I took her with and I had to drop her back off. But I'm on my way now. As a matter of fact I'm pulling up right now. So come outside." "Alright here I come." I hung up the phone and went outside. I grabbed the stuff from out her car and went to the studio. Once I sat the stuff down I turned to her "thanks miracle." "Your welcome August. No problem. You better be lucky I needed to get some stuff for the house or I wouldn't have got out the bed." She said laughing. I laughed. "Man whatever." "Okay well Imma head out I'm finna go to your house. Bee invited me over there. She wants as much company that she can get to distract her from the you not going be there for who knows how long. " "alright Mir. Thank you so much again. " "no problem" she said as we hugged and I walked her out the door. I watched her as she got in the car and pulled off. And she beeped the hot when she drove off. I waved back and walked back into the studio and called my baby. "Hello" "hey baby. Miracle just dropped the stuff off and she on her way back to the house. And I wanted to talk to you before you went to sleep because i know you be k.o'ed around this time of night." "Oh Okay baby. Thats was so sweet of you. Thanks for that. You know im going to miss you for i dont know how long while you are at that studio rehab. I'm not going to have anybody to cuddle up with. I'm not going to be able to hear you singing to the twins while I sleep. I'm not going to have you getting on my nerves while you feel my stomach at ALL times. I'm just REALLY going to miss you baby." She said sighing and sniffling so I knew she was crying. I sighed. "Baby don't worry about it I'm still going to sing to the twins EVERY night before you go to bed. I will have EVERYBODY feel your stomach for me. And as far as the cuddling goes you can cuddle with a pillow." I said laughing a little. "I guess so." She said chuckling a little bit. "But baby do you think we can work on a song together. I love being in the studio with you." " Ma, you know how I feel about you straining yourself. I barely like you driving. But I will think about it because I love being in the studio with you too. So I will see. Okay baby?" "Okay!" She said really happily so I can tell she was smiling on the other line. "Baby put me on speaker and put the phone up to your stomach I want to sing to my babies." "Okay I did it!" I sang Rock A Bye Baby! " Then after I was done I heard aww's and cheers. I just laughed. "I love you Amari Amour Alsina and Aiden Anthony Alsina. "After that Bee took me off speakerphone. "I love you Bahja Shamoni Alsina!" "I love you too August Anthony Alsina Jr." "And baby??" "What?" "Yes you can come to the studio to work on a song with me." "Ooohhhh forreal Aug?" "Yes baby!" "Okay I will be there at around 2 tomorrow." "Okay and also Chris coming to work on a song with me too." "Okay that's fine if yall aren't finished i'll wait." "Okay baby get to working on some lyrics!" I said laughing. "You know my pregnant ass will!" She said laughing. "Okay baby I gotta get off the phone. Knuck looking at me crazy." "Okay baby tell Knuck I said hey!" "Okay baby! I love you!" "I love you too!" I hung up the phone. "Okay Knuck lets get to work!" I said heading back in the booth.