Chapter 12

August POV

I have not been my best for the last 6 months. Me and Bahja are not on good terms. I dont know how to handle it all. I drink and smoke all day everyday. I got the kids this weekend so I haven't been smoking and drinking until today I couldn't help myself. Once I take the kids back Im going to ask Bee if she can keep King for me. I need time to just be to myself because this is not good for me. I finish my last little piece of blunt, and down the vodka and got the kids ready to go to my moms house. Once they are dressed I pack King enough clothes and shoes for a month. Once I was done packing up his stuff I got them all in the car and we headed to my moms house.

Once we get there I get all the kids out and Jae goes up to the door and knocks while I get the twins out. Once i got them out they ran up to the door and the door swung open. Bee was looking as beautiful as ever."Hey g-ma's babies. Did yall have fun at daddy's house. " All of them said yes. "Thats good. Go in the house and watch TV in the living room." She told them. They all followed her orders and went into the living room. As soon as I was about to say something my moms boyfriend came to the door. "Baby I'm about to go to go to the store right quick to get some chips and snacks for the kids. Okay?" "Okay baby." He gave her a kiss and then headed out the door. I just told her I will be back for the kids later on. She said okay. SO I gave everybody a hug and kiss. "Yall be good for g-ma okay?" "Okay daddy." I headed out the door and got back in my car. Once I got in my car I headed over to Bahja's house. I pulled up in the driveway and parked. I went up to the door and knocked. A few seconds later the door swung open and Bahja was looking sexier than ever.  I was about to say something when Bryshere Gray came walked up to Bahja. "Baby I have to go they just called us down to the set. I'll see you later. Okay?" "Okay baby!" She said and he kissed her cheek and left out the house and went to his car and pulled off. I just laughed. "What the fuck is so funny." "You! You are a fucking joke Bahja! You are so damn dumb and naïve! I bet you he screwing around on you with them bitches he be on set with." "He might be just like your sorry ass. August I don't have time for your bull shit. You can go if you don't want to fucking talk like a fucking human being." I grabbed her by her neck. "Let me tell you something if you give up my pussy one more time that's his ass and your ass. You got that shit Bahja." She was crying. I squeezed her neck a little harder. "I said do you fucking understand me." She nodded her head. I let her go. "When I drop the kids off tomorrow king will be staying with you for about a month. No ifs and or buts about it. And here are his clothes. I said kissing her lips and grabbing her ass and handing her his bag. I then walked off to my car and pulled out of her driveway and drove back to my house.

Once I get home I see a car parked in my driveway with a woman sitting inside it. I get out my car and go up to my front door and as soon as I was about to open it I heard the lady call my name. I turn around to see Miracle. I haven't seen her since I kicked her out of my house last year. " August baby! I'm back." She said. I just gave her a smirk and went to unlock my front door and left it wide open so she could come in. I walked into the kitchen and got me a beer and went to the living room and I heard the front door close and I heard heels clacking so I knew she was in here. I undid my pants and once she walked over to the couch she got on her knees and gave me some bomb ass head. She was gagging and slurping and shit and I bust in her mouth about 3 times it was so good. I then made her stand up and lifted up her skirt and sat her on my dick. Her pussy was loose as hell but this shit is going to have to work for now. Once I was about to bust I made her suck me off. And I made sure she swallowed.

Once we were done I went upstairs to take a shower and I made sure EVERY room was locked so I knew she wouldn't try to do no funny shit. Once I finished locking all the room doors I went to take my shower and got out within 10 minutes. Once I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist and went downstairs to see this bitch snorting coke. "Bitch what the fuck are you doing." "What August?" "Don't fucking what me man. Why the fucking are you doing coke in my house." "It calms me down. Try It." "I'm not trying no fucking coke. I drink liquor and beer and I smoke weed. But I refuse to snort some fucking coke. Man hell to the fucking no." "Come on just try it one time and if you don't like it you don't have to do it anymore." "I already don't like it. And I fucking said no. Matter of fact get that shit out my fucking house. Why at you even here anyways?" "Try it once and I will leave your fucking house and you wont see me again." "Give me the shit I said As I take the plate from and took a one dollar bill out of my pocket and rolled it up and snorted the neat lines of cocaine up my nose and gave her the plate and told her to fucking leave.

Once she left I felt the need for some more. I called up my weed man and asked if he had any coke and he did so he brought it over to me. I broke it down and lined about 10 lines up and snorted all of them. That felt good. I felt different. I felt violent for some reason. My mind wandered off to Bahja and how she fucked Bryshere and that got me mad all over again. So I started punching and kicking walls. Then I started flipping furniture and shit. I just cant believe she is really moving on. And I cant seem to get her off my mind but it seems like she already got me off of hers. Once I punched another wall. I put my back against the wall and slid down it and cried. I fucking love her and I cant lose her forever. I got change sooner rather than later. But I cant its so addicting. I went to check all locks on the doors. I then lined up some more lines of coke and snorted them up and crashed on the couch.

I woke up 3 hours later to about 3 missed calls from my mom. I called her back because I knew she was probably wondering if I'm going to come get the kids. She answered after it rang for 3 times. "August are you coming to get your kids or not." "I'm sorry momma I fell asleep when I got back to the house. Can they spend the night there if you don't mind." "You know I don't mind. Come get them around 8 in the morning because I have a flight to catch to NY to check on my business." "Yes ma'am. Thank you ma." "Mhmm Boy. Get some sleep and set an alarm." "Yes ma'am. Love you. Tell my kids I love them and I will be there in the morning." "Okay. And I love you too son." "I'll talk to you later." "Alright!" We then hung up and I set an alarm for 7. Then I opened another block of coke and I broke it down and lined it up. I rolled up a $1 bill and snorted it all up. 30 minutes later I crashed on the couch.