Chapter 4

Bahja POV

So today August left me to go to the studio early this morning. So I called him a few minutes ago and he did not answer. Which I found odd because he always answers my calls no matter what. So now I'm curious. I call Miracle and she didn't answer either and she always answers my calls too. The only time she doesn't answer my calls is when she is with August. So I know they are together. But why wouldn't August answer me. So I call Lourdes and asked her can she watch the kids for me while I run to the studio. She said she will be over in about 5 minutes.

Once she got here I headed out to the car and got in then headed to the studio. Once I get to the studio I see August's car and Miracle's car. So I get out. I lean up against my car call August again. He still didn't answer. So I went into the studio. The receptionist greeted me. "Hi Miss Rodriguez" "Hey Leah!" I said as I waved at her. I continued to the studio room August was in. He gets the same room every time so I knew which one he was in. I knock on the door and I didn't hear anything but moaning. So I peeked in the room and I seen Miracle kissing somebody but I couldn't make out who the person was. Then I hear music in the background and I hear Aug's voice so I took a sigh of relief. Then when they broke apart from the kiss I seen August's face so I quickly and quietly closed the door. And I broke down right in front of the door. I

After about 10 minutes I collected myself and headed out the door. I got back in my car and drove home. By the time I got home I had calmed myself down. So I went in the house and told Lourdes she could take the kids out for the day and bring them back later tonight. She said okay. So I went upstairs and walked into our room. I took all his clothes out of the closet and put it in a tote. I took all his shoes and put them on top of the tote. Then I set his playstation and xbox box and all the games and stuff that goes with them and put them in a box and I took everything and set it outside and I wrote a note. "August, You have prove yet again that I can't trust you. I don't think we need to be together anymore because clearly it is a challenge trying to keep you faithful. But I will always and forever love you." I taped the note to the front of the door. I closed and locked the doors and went upstairs and went to sleep.

At about 4 o'clock in the afternoon I woke up to my phone going off constantly. I looked at my phone because it was ringing and it was August calling. I answered. "What the fuck do you want August?" "Whats wrong with you?" "Oh now you're concerned with what's wrong with me. I blew your fucking phone up earlier and you constantly ignored me." "Baby I was at the studio." "Oh don't I know it. Look I gotta go. Bye" I hung up before he could reply back. I got up and put on some sweat pants and a sweat shirt. I went downstairs so I could wait for him. Once I heard him pull up I went outside and posted up. Once he stepped out the car he looked so confused. "Why is my shit all out here Bee?" "Because all your shit is going with you." "And where am I going?" "I don't know but you cant stay here." "And why not?" "Because I am going to keep dealing with your disrespectful ass August. I am not about to keep doing this shit with. I am no longer going to forgive you. I told your ass once if you hurt me again that I am not going to forgive you anymore. Here you can take your damn ring back because as far as I'm concerned the wedding is off and we are done. I took the ring off and threw it at him.

I turned around and walked in the house. I slammed the door behind me. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed me a water bottle out the refrigerator. He came in the house and walked over to the island and sat down. I just looked at him with so much hatred in my eyes. I really want to kill him right now. "I just need to know 1 fucking thing. WHY? After EVERYTHING we have been through. Why? What did I do for you to do me like that?" "Bahja I can honestly say you didn't do anything. I'm just used to being a fucking dog. So it just comes easily to me. I love you and I don't want to lose you." "August I'm tired of everything you continuously put me through. I don't deserve that and you know it." I said crying. "I know but it's not my fau--" "Really?? How is not your fault August?" "Its not my fault because I didn't even know it was happening" "I woke up when she broke apart and she was still on top of me." "And you expect me to believe that shit August? I don't believe that shit for a second." "Well its the truth." "Okay August whatever. I don't think I can take this shit right now. The kids and kicking up a storm and I'm just really tired right now." "So you are just walking away?" "I cant deal with this shit right now what the fuck do you want me to do? Stay here and stress myself out and risk the chance of losing my children. Hell no! Not for you or any bitch. And tell that bitch Miracle when I see her ass her ass is got. I don't give a fuck if i'm pregnant or not. I'm beating her ass when I see her. And that's a fucking promise." I said walking out the kitchen and upstairs to my room to lay down. The last thing he said to me was "I think we should co-parent once the baby comes because I'm no good for you. And you deserve a lot fucking better than me. Just know I love you and I will try any and everything to win you back." He gave me a kiss on my forehead and my cheek and left out the room. He went downstairs and left out the door.